Maximum Conviction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Maximum Conviction Reviews

½ June 9, 2013
It's okay for a bored late night to see Steven Segal and Steve Austin randomly cuss through a casual conversation. The fighting is there with thick drama as well. Kind of seemed like the director was trying hard to make a reason to keep the film going in circles which got tiresome after 30 minutes or so.
½ June 3, 2013
Et bien, ma foi, c'est un Seagal qui n'est pas trop mal.
½ May 12, 2013
Seagal on ÄIJÄ! Austin on uskomaton puupökkelö näyttelijäksi.
April 28, 2013
Under Siege 3: Black Site. Not great, but the addition of Stone Cold and some good choreography made for an entertaining movie. Seagal's films are a gamble, this one pays off. If you don't mind the dialog and just focus on the ride, it's a good one.
April 21, 2013
lot of action, so so acting, but it is what it is Segal kicking butts and shooting things up. well worth watching on netflix or the discounted bin.
½ March 27, 2013
It was amusing to hear Steve Austin curse so much
March 23, 2013
Plop. Steven seagal makes only a few appearances. Acting n plot are weak.
½ March 19, 2013
Like most o the b-action movies, just plain pew pew
March 15, 2013
Steven Seagal is one of my guilty pleasures, this was a perfectly good example of dtv action vehicle, and possible beginning of an expendables like franchise, add Steve Austin into the mix and bad guy duties from Michael Pare and its a more than acceptable 95minutes of ham acting guns and tacky oneliners. Enjoy.
½ March 2, 2013
A superb movie which is just a BANG in your face from start to finish..
Watch it only if you love to watch action and nothing else at all.
A treat for action fans!
½ February 23, 2013
Not as bad as expected, a lot better than Seagal's recent True Justice adventures, I really hope he ends that soon. The two Steves are great in this, good action too. Brilliantly over the top arm snap scene done by Seagal, wasn't expected.
February 12, 2013
turd the only good thing is austins in it apart from that turd austin is still awesome tho
February 12, 2013
terrible,think a really low budget expendables in a abandoned prison starring Steve Austin...worst movie Austin has made to date...
½ February 10, 2013
the dream team of Steve Austin and Stephen segal taking out I guess terrorists in a prison. routine action,to many boring gunfights for my liking. Steve Austin kicks a bit of ass which is ok and Stephen segal does the usual I'm not getting hit fights.
½ January 31, 2013
An okay waste of time for action fans. The script was awful though.
½ January 28, 2013
Yes it's one of those titles you just can't pass up on a Friday at midnight when the girlfriend / wife is out and the kiddies are zonked out. I mean Seagal & Austin...any guy with a pair of balls (still attached) would watch at least the first 15 minutes of this.

This movie doesn't disappoint your B action movie fix. Acting is amazingly decent, and they really warm up this movie with a good introduction before the action starts happening. Seagal ain't Casey in the kitchen, but he makes up for it with good line delivery, presence and lots of firepower. Enjoy!
January 19, 2013
Ever wonder what are the rest of the chaps doing in this movie? Waiting to be wrecked by both Steve's that is!
January 19, 2013
pure action film whither two great action stars in Steve Austin and Steven segal
January 18, 2013
I loved this movie. Once the action starts rolling, you get to see all kinds of bad assery out of Steve Austin and Stephen Seagal. I highly recommend it.
January 18, 2013
An improvement over much of Seagal's films but still lacking anything that makes me believe any of the actors had any kind of conviction for the roles they were playing.