Maximum Ride Reviews

• 6d ago

I love it because it's awesome and it explains about family! I very lovely it because it's an action movies with lots of fighting and explodes!

• Jun 24, 2019

The acting was not good. The flight scenes was horrible there wings didn't look as if they could hold there weight very low budget movie . Was expecting so much more big disappointment. ...

• Jun 24, 2019

This is not the movie Maximum Ride deserved, Maximum Ride deserves to be adapted better than this, and i like jenna marbles but what the fuck is she doing as the executive producer

• May 12, 2019

Jenna Marbles should never be allowed to touch another film again. Did she even read the books? I could forgive the ungodly CGI wings, if the dialogue, characters, and overall look and feel of this movie didn't make me want to burn every copy in existence. Fang(a major character on the books, has a whole book NAMED AFTER HIM, is second in command to Max in the Flock) isn't even mentioned by name once, and none of the actors look the way the characters were described in the books(seriously, they could have used the manga as a reference! The manga got it right!), Angel looks like she's twelve instead of six, and Max doesn't come across as the caring, cautious, brave leader of the Flock. She's more the punk chick from high school with an attitude. Fuck this movie.

• May 02, 2019

this movie was terrible. Ive been obsessed with maximum ride since i was 11 (im 15), and it was SO FAR FROM THE PLOT. They were all the wrong ages, they got the wings wrong, most of the plot was wrong, and what made me the most angry was their appearances. Max is NOT supposed to have bleached hair or makeup. Fang is NOT supposed to have short hair. Nudge is WAY TOO OLD. Angel is supposed to look sweet and innocent. Iggy is too buff. I guess the closest they got was Gazzy but hes still too old. It was very bad. It made me so angry to see it be so incorrect.

• Apr 14, 2019

It's almost a low budget spin off from X Men but with a smaller group of gifted children. The action in the story wasn't frequent enough which left a lot of room for moping around and doing nothing productive. I wish there was a better climax to the ending of the movie as well. A film like this should aim to go out with a BANG! which most certainly didn't happen. The 2 main guardians of the group, Max and Fang, added some romance and emotion to the production which was badly needed. I craved just a little bit of something to keep me interested for the duration of the picture. Although they showed a clear respect and appreciation for each other they never even got their kiss at the end, which is a common conclusion in the movie industry involving romance at all. I feel as though that specifically had left us a little empty handed. Now moving on to a major problem I had with the cast: most of characters were executed well, not outstandingly, but it was done well. Whereas some actors clearly stood out as the few who didn't get as many acting lessons for example Luke Crosby, his acting made me feel downright uncomfortable with just how poor it was and Tetona Jackson whom wasn't given a great number of lines, but the ones she did deliver weren't very strong and didn't have the mannerisms of her character to back them up. She almost seemed as she was reading them as herself. Although I have pardoned the younger members of the cast due to the fact that they were only children at the time and done considerably well despite their age. So that gets a pass. I was especially captivated by the acting skills of the main character Max, played by Allie Marie Evans. Although in some scenes she let her hold on the character slip and it became obvious. She managed to keep the strong, graceful composure of her role. Most of the time. I blame the lazy dialogue for that. And finally the SFX, which were amusing to say the least. Some scenes where their wings were visible weren't as bad, SFX wise. But in other scenes it was just plain rotten. Not a bad movie to watch if there's nothing on the TV.

• Feb 20, 2019

I absolutely HATE this movie. It has the worst CGI I have EVER seen. It does NOT portray Max the way that the book does. She ends up sounding like that bossy kid you had in your first-grade class. In the books she faces the problems that a normal teenage girl would. In the book, it gives us an aspect of who the characters really are. Here the characters remind me of a piece of wood. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO one dimensional. All in all this movie does NOT meet my standards and is (honestly in my opinion trash.

• Dec 30, 2018

As a huge fan of the books, this movie gave me more cancer than pre-mutation Wade Wilson

• Sep 17, 2018

No....just no. I couldn't even get through the first 5 minutes of it. The actors are all wrongfor the characters. FANG IS NOT A SHORT HAIRED JOCK! HE IS A TALL, LONG BLACK HAIRED, PALE BOY! This needs a better budget and actors that are right for the characters rolls.

• Aug 04, 2018

Bad special effects and poor character development. I visualized it better through the books. Unfortunately, not really worth the watch.