Maya The Bee Movie Reviews

• May 11, 2019

Altogether not horrible, but it seemed to drag on quite a bit. Although it's designed to look upbeat, I found it too dark for small children. Sin Tally: 25015

• Mar 01, 2019

This was a cute movie. Very entertaining too.

This was a cute movie. Very entertaining too.

• Mar 22, 2018

I do like the idea and animation of this movie, but the characters were kind of the problem. Overall, it's okay and worth a watch.

• Mar 15, 2018

i was expect it would be funnier than it was

i was expect it would be funnier than it was

• May 07, 2017

I remember watching Maya the Bee as a kid(so a long, long time ago basically) so I can't say I remember much except for the catchy theme song. This didn't feel anything like that show, again from what I can actually remember, as this is more like a ripoff of A Bug's Life. Definitely geared heavily towards the 6 and under group, for me it was a bit on the boring side(but at least it's really colorful). Eh..

• Apr 13, 2017

Its fairly good for what it is, but the thing most critics are forgetting is that this is not movie meant to entertain them, but a movie to entertain children mainly under the age of 10. That being said this movie brings forth the difficult subjects of acceptance, war, treachery, and forgiveness in a way that young children can learn from what to do and what not to do.

• Feb 20, 2017

Watched this with me little cousin... it's a fugly mug

Watched this with me little cousin... it's a fugly mug

• Jan 11, 2017

Nice animated movie for the family to watch, good story

Nice animated movie for the family to watch, good story

• Sep 27, 2016

yall are fuckin dumb, this was a rllu good movie me and my friend cried over it. came for a shitpost, left with nice feelings, clear skin, and free of all sin.

• Aug 18, 2016

Not the greatest animated movie ever, but definitely not the worst. The visuals are just okay, there's two cheesy songs, but there's a good moral and the kids are sure to love it.