Maze Runner: The Death Cure Reviews

• Apr 28, 2019

The finale to a not at all anticipated series of novel to movie movies. The city that our characters go to looks cool and could be very interesting, that is all of the good in this movie. The bad comes from the realization that you have FINALLY reach the end of this series and yet nobody has had any progression in story, the antagonist has been the evil bad guy the whole time and now you are just waiting for our hero to take down the government.

• Apr 27, 2019

Laden with countless tropes and dialog cliches to the point of wanting to wretch, it's a badly bloated finale to this series. I'm praying it's the final finale on film adaptations of YA teen book series in which the YA teens must save The Universe single-handed. In typical lemming fashion Hollywood had to jump onto the Hunger Games bandwagon, in their typical mentally challenged, severely stunted, low IQ thinking. When will Hollywood execs realize there is no "magic formula" for film success. I guess never, as they haven't the mental horsepower to grasp that. This movie is yet more proof of that.

• Apr 23, 2019

Really enjoyed this whole seriesï¿ 1/2"dare I say more than Hunger Games. I feel it was different enough from Divergent yet had many similar themes. I have not read these books so I cannot comment from that aspect; simply as a casual moviegoer who appreciates dystopian action and drama. The characters are likeable, though Thomas doesn't appear as convincing sometimes as one would hope. I just realized he reminds me of Paul Walker, and though neither one's acting is Oscar-worthy by any means, at least they are likeable enough. The story was good and kept it interesting, even though some parts were predictable. Overall I enjoyed them and would watch again.

• Apr 04, 2019

Awful. The first movie of the trilogy was ok and enjoyable. The second was not nearly as good as the first, but ok enough to slog your way through. "The Death Cure" starts out totally and completely ridiculous - like so many of today's hyperdrive action films - and did not pick up any momentum. How many more dystopian YA films can we watch where a band of youths are able to conquer the might of an advanced, merciless power structure and bring it down? Sooo cliched! I could not get past 30 minutes of the film before I turned it off. Do not waste your time.

• Apr 04, 2019

Great send off for this amazing series. That ending hit me hard in the feels. Great acting, story, and action.

• Mar 19, 2019

There where soooo Mans dumb Moments like je Points the gun at somone but waits 2 seconds and than dies

• Mar 06, 2019

Despite not watching nor knowing anything about the previous 2 movies, I still somehow managed to get into the plot of the movie. It was surprisingly decent .

• Mar 03, 2019

Love the film so much but the ending was too sad

Love the film so much but the ending was too sad

• Feb 28, 2019

Watched ten minutes and turned it off. Corny as hell.

Watched ten minutes and turned it off. Corny as hell.

• Feb 27, 2019

A sloppy movie with unbelievable or exaggerated scenes and especially action scenes although the visuals mostly looked really good. But it was hard to believe or just down right to cheesy for a movie. The acting was weak as well, for most part. Also the writing was cliche in many instances. The character development struggled to keep up with the trilogy's pace in this last entry which made it bad for the character's endings and motives. This was a movie that delivered on it's genre tags, but did it in a non-special way which added for the movie's overall entertainment which in the end was lacking a lot. Sadly this was a fail of an end entry for this trilogy, in to many ways. Overall it was an average movie and really nothing stood out of the elements a movie has to touch or accomplish in order to be a better one.