Maze Runner: The Death Cure Reviews

• 7h ago

Was not that great first time around and desided to rewatch them all one one by one and wow this a really underrated trilogy and should payed more attention to story line

• 5d ago

I never once felt a sense a dread for any of the characters. The acting wasn't believable. The plot gets weaker by the second. But if your invested already in the last 2 then you'll be happy to watch it.

• Jul 11, 2019

The whole first half of the movie is a waste, partway through the next bit we get a reset and finally the action comes at the end of the movie. It was ok, but I would just skip to the good parts.

• Apr 28, 2019

The finale to a not at all anticipated series of novel to movie movies. The city that our characters go to looks cool and could be very interesting, that is all of the good in this movie. The bad comes from the realization that you have FINALLY reach the end of this series and yet nobody has had any progression in story, the antagonist has been the evil bad guy the whole time and now you are just waiting for our hero to take down the government.

• Apr 27, 2019

Laden with countless tropes and dialog cliches to the point of wanting to wretch, it's a badly bloated finale to this series. I'm praying it's the final finale on film adaptations of YA teen book series in which the YA teens must save The Universe single-handed. In typical lemming fashion Hollywood had to jump onto the Hunger Games bandwagon, in their typical mentally challenged, severely stunted, low IQ thinking. When will Hollywood execs realize there is no "magic formula" for film success. I guess never, as they haven't the mental horsepower to grasp that. This movie is yet more proof of that.

• Apr 23, 2019

Really enjoyed this whole seriesï¿ 1/2"dare I say more than Hunger Games. I feel it was different enough from Divergent yet had many similar themes. I have not read these books so I cannot comment from that aspect; simply as a casual moviegoer who appreciates dystopian action and drama. The characters are likeable, though Thomas doesn't appear as convincing sometimes as one would hope. I just realized he reminds me of Paul Walker, and though neither one's acting is Oscar-worthy by any means, at least they are likeable enough. The story was good and kept it interesting, even though some parts were predictable. Overall I enjoyed them and would watch again.

• Apr 04, 2019

Awful. The first movie of the trilogy was ok and enjoyable. The second was not nearly as good as the first, but ok enough to slog your way through. "The Death Cure" starts out totally and completely ridiculous - like so many of today's hyperdrive action films - and did not pick up any momentum. How many more dystopian YA films can we watch where a band of youths are able to conquer the might of an advanced, merciless power structure and bring it down? Sooo cliched! I could not get past 30 minutes of the film before I turned it off. Do not waste your time.

• Apr 04, 2019

Great send off for this amazing series. That ending hit me hard in the feels. Great acting, story, and action.

• Mar 19, 2019

There where soooo Mans dumb Moments like je Points the gun at somone but waits 2 seconds and than dies

• Mar 06, 2019

Despite not watching nor knowing anything about the previous 2 movies, I still somehow managed to get into the plot of the movie. It was surprisingly decent .