McVicar - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

McVicar Reviews

April 11, 2009
Awesome! A true story which really makes you think. Movies that make you think are always great movies! Drama, comedy and more. Awesome. 5 stars from me!
½ April 9, 2009
I think it would have been much better if they expanded on his prision history and ended the film after he escaped. The second half kind of sucked. Music was good.
March 25, 2009
aw lurve it!! rogers top form in this my fav ever!! x x x
October 25, 2008
great flim and soundtrack as im a mod the who favor one of the top bands on my list
½ September 30, 2008
i was really surprised with roger!
he did a amazing job in this one and i loved the movie
well done!!
September 20, 2008
wow i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a powerful drama movie 2 watch...this has got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that roger daltry (the lead singer of the great band the who) is brilliant as mcvicar....adam faith is good throughout this movie as well...this has got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that the director of this movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie because the director keeps you on the edge's of your seats throughout this movie n its really good movie 2 watch
August 19, 2008
the who ledgend roger daltry plays john mcvicar a bank robber who gets sent to prison and escapes.this is based on true events by the real mcvicar who is now a journalist.
August 8, 2008
" Somebody given you a ruckin? Come and tell your uncle Ronnie" A classic and the soundtrack is amazin Not to be missed
July 18, 2008
best film ever free meeeeeeeeeeee,old style criminals love it.proper londoners.
July 13, 2008
i dont care what time it is im not going home not going home not going home!!!great sound track !
June 4, 2008
You know my name!
You gave me the fucking number!
May 2, 2008
got the soundtrack aswell superb
April 28, 2008
"Wally Never Made It, John"
The song that took me a long time to discover was 'Long Tall Woman In A Black Dress' by the Hollies. That was from the "Whoops, I've dropped the fried eggs" scene. Still as good a film oday as 1980.
April 25, 2008
fuckin brilliant film(freeeeeeeee meeeeee)
½ April 23, 2008
A classic .. What can I say.. Good music too..
March 26, 2008
roger daltrey s best movie, a must see film and good soundtrack.
March 20, 2008
good acting by roger daltrey
March 12, 2008
top the soundtrack
March 11, 2008
Based on the ture life story of professional British criminal John
McVicar,wal why dont you ever answer me
March 7, 2008