Me and Earl and the Dying Girl Reviews

• Oct 25, 2020

I loved this movie. Moving without being over melodramatic, quirky, funny and very well handled with the delicate subject matter.

• Oct 24, 2020

well done. The shots were perfect, the actors were brilliant, and the story was powerful.

• Oct 13, 2020

There are so many things wrong with this i can´t even say them

There are so many things wrong with this i can´t even say them

• Oct 02, 2020

I totally enjoyed this movie... Heart warming and heart wrenching, coming of age story presented in a fashion that will entertain the whole family or that hard to please, self anointed, film critic - everybody knows one... This is a fun movie that everyone should see... 👍👍

• Sep 27, 2020

*Spoiler* I'm guessing that this was based on a YA novel, but nonetheless, I barely watched any of it. Very slow in the beginning and I didn't like the way the mom was practically forcing her son to spend time with a girl who has leukemia. I hate this trend of most YA book themes that have one person with a terrible disease. Whatever happened to happy books? I didn't even have to watch the rest of this movie or bother with the book because I can guess what happens. Sorry but no thanks. In this world today, I need happy movies, not depressing ones

• Aug 07, 2020

Brilliantly written. Brilliantly performed. Brilliantly awkward. Take a sensitive subject and make a stylised movie with a very funny script (in places). Worth watching.

• Nov 27, 2019

well written, shot uniquely, soundtrack is great. not much more I can say

well written, shot uniquely, soundtrack is great. not much more I can say

• Oct 06, 2019

A beautiful film about friendship, love and growing up! An absolute mix of humor and tear-jerking moments that resonate with all!

• Sep 09, 2019

The quirky charm of the main characters kept me entertained throughout, and the ending was profound enough that I've caught myself pondering it a couple of times in the days since watching. Overall, a solid watch.

• Sep 08, 2019

I enjoyed the 2nd half of the movie as the beginning was slow going. Content was good but I didn't enjoy the style of this movie