Me & You, Us, Forever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Me & You, Us, Forever Reviews

February 16, 2008
A stilted, corney "Jesus flick" with wooden acting, forced dialog, sappy music interludes, and a dead boring story line. Save your money. This thing is a LOSER.
½ February 15, 2008
Interesting film...not your usual Christian flick. This film is rather sad, as it is about divorce and what it does to people. A true story based on the director's life and how he became obsessed with his first love that he broke up with about 30 years ago. Actually, I thought the acting of the lead actor was very good as he tried to deal with his feelings. His best friend keeps telling him that he is not seeking the Lord, and most of their conversations are centered around God. It has limited release and my wife and I were the only ones in the theater.
February 15, 2008
Having been through divorce, I could relate to where the male character was in this movie quite well. Ok, it's not a blockbuster. It's a Christian based movie, which attracted me in the first place. It doesn't make light of divorce. It's a very real heartwrenching subject that should not be taken lightly. And if anything, the movie showed that the focus needs to be on Christ. Period. People who may read this may not be a Christian and they will read this as whatever they choose to read into it. But, everything in our lives are just fronts. If we focus on Christ, the rest is in His Hands.
½ February 10, 2008
Potentially the worst movie EVER made. During the trailer, "They dated for 2 years. He broke up with her. 30 years later, he wants to see her again," superimposed on the screen. It's not even good enough to be your typical Romantic Comedy movie. It's not even realistic fiction. It's just..... shit. I'd rather watch a game of women's tennis then watch these two idiots drool all over each other. I can't wait for the release date so I can stab everybody in that theater.