Reviews

• 2d ago

It's bad. It's real bad. It literally has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The time I wasted watching it would have been better spent developing a methamphetamine habit.

• Aug 16, 2021

Awful definitely not worth watching

Awful definitely not worth watching

• Aug 13, 2021

Biggest load of crap I've watched in a long time! Just don't bother, never getting that time back!!

• Aug 07, 2021

The lead was actually fantastic here . Kinda surprised with these ratings this movie was fairly solid in my opinion 3.8. Stylish too

• Jun 29, 2021

I'm not sure I've ever seen a dumber, more pointless movie. Litton actually wrote, directed and "starred" in this dumpster fire. Maybe she should have focused on failing at one of these jobs instead of all three.

• Jun 16, 2021

Fun no nonsense movie with great music, costumes and scenery.

Fun no nonsense movie with great music, costumes and scenery.

• Jun 05, 2021

Finally a good fresh comedy. It's quite predictable but is still very enjoyable. The two main characters have a great chemistry. The music throughout the whole movie is great if u r a fan of the 80s. Definitely a must watch is you

• Jun 03, 2021

I created an account for the sole purpose of leaving a review of this movie. As a new screenwriter, I understand that it is, essentially, impossible to have a movie that has everything, for everyone: that inevitably, you will wind up having your audience for your thing. And that's okay. Much like the work of Van Go-ucgh, it is the amount of love, not popularity, that matters when creating art, and so I was ready to enjoy an independent cult classic. Me You Madness is not, however, art. It is garbage. Everything in this movie exists in a vacuum. There is no sense of time, no sense of characterization, and no sense of humor. From the endless "witty banter" that made me cringe, to the constant costume changes, to the annoying voiceovers/fourth wall breaks (we get it, you are very smart and good at Business Money Things), Me You Madness offers absolutely nothing. The movie is devoid of any real plot or development, and instead we are left with a masturbatory, hour-and-thirty-eight-minutes-long music video starring a glorified extra who was told by her underpaid intern that she could write a movie. Linton and her co-star are unfunny at best, and pathetically narcissistic and shallow at worst. This movie serves as a reminder that rich people are out of touch, and that being surrounded by nice artwork is not a replacement for art itself. Not a single joke lands. Not a single blow resonates. And not a single #girlboss moment can save this dumpster fire. All around, Me You Madness is a mess that, much like the actions of its characters, should not be forgiven, and does not deserve a happily ever after. This was the worst movie I have ever seen, and if I were Miss Linton, I would have done the world a favor and thrown this script in the $79,450.00 fireplace where it belongs.

• May 26, 2021

This movie was funny as hell. Sexy. A beautiful women's Deadpool and American Psycho mashup: She wrote it, starred in it, directed it. I think the difference (low)critic ratings versus the (hi)audience rating show how much the critics are bribed by the regular movie industry. Scares them.

• Apr 29, 2021