Reviews

• Oct 17, 2014

Christopher introduces and concludes a movie that has nothing to do with his monologue. And surprisingly there are no meatcleavers in this movie.

• Nov 12, 2012

Well, what are you to do when you have a crappy horror movie and you can't sell it? How about shoot an opening with a monologue by Christopher Lee and bill him as the principal lead? Yeah, that's a recipe for disaster. The makers of Hollywood Meatcleaver Massacre (AKA Meatcleaver Massacre) were nearly sued by Christopher Lee, but he eventually let it go. This is just a really bizarre and bad movie that has very little merit. None of it really makes much sense at all, it's shot too dark, the acting and the dialogue are lame and the kills themselves are pretty subpar. Also, there's no Hollywood and no Meatcleaver to be found. It's just an evil spirit taking revenge on a group of kids who murder a family. It's a pretty forgetful film, except for the opening moments with Christopher Lee. I'd say skip it, but the morbidly curious (like myself) will want to check it out, I'm sure. There's nothing really positive I can say about it, other than that. You be the judge.