Reviews

• _kelly . Super Reviewer
    Feb 10, 2009

Super Z movie so of course WTF abounds here: a vampire with a bowcaster, public domain Halloween music, loops of generic zombie/horror moans, pointless shower scenes featuring unsexy nudity, acting beyond amateurishly atrocious, a necrophiliac character, sound worse than thought possible, names of famous zombie directors/genre contributors being dropped randomly, unnecessary cannibalism (by the still human population), inexplicable sex scenes, thirty different blood colors and none of them close to realistic, and a zombie/human massacre for the ending.<br/><br/>Some of the makeup is pretty damn cool, but for every decent zed head, there are ten more that even a kid would be embarrassed to be on their first Halloween doing their own makeup.<br/><br/>The coolest part of the movie is the settings used in the first part of the movie. It's almost sad how easy it is to find apocalyptic settings in the every day real world, and this production manages a few that are beyond awesome.<br/><br/>The story concept is not so bad: in the undead future, renegade fundamentalist militia groups seek to start a new world of exclusively white straight people. They also experiment on zombies and humans and eat flesh. Most funny is a feast scene where someone picks a penis entree and dips it in wine for added flavour.<br/><br/>If you like z movies and you HAVE to like z movies to find anything worthwhile here, this may have entertaining parts if you're beyond intoxicated and out of decent z movies to watch. Laughably bad.

• Jun 21, 2008

Shut it off half way through. Restarted and tried again. Made it a few minutes past the original point. I truly enjoy movies that contain bad overacting. Just look how I rate some of the Sci-Fi channel's classics. But this was too much for me. Beyond crappy acting, boring, boring and boring. I had to stop before I hated myself for it in the morning.

• Oct 15, 2007

It doesn't get much more B grade then this... bad acting, cheap nudity, bizare plot holes, and crazy idiology. Still, I enjoyed it, so how bad can it really be?

• Jul 11, 2007