Mee-Shee: The Water Giant - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mee-Shee: The Water Giant Reviews

August 2, 2014
MEE-SHEE: THE WATER GIANT DVD GREAT MOVIE TO WATCH FAMILY NIGHT AND POPCORN WITH FAMILY NICE WATCH IT LIKE FAMILY I LOVE IT SO MUCH MY AUNTY LARRAINE AND ME WATCHING IT THAT MOVIE FUN PLANE CRASH MIDDLE OCEAN THAT GUY AND HIS JOB
May 28, 2014
Mee-Shee is not all that bad I guess. The problem is it's just a clich├ęd story between a father and a son. Also the name change. I believe the creatures name is Ogopogo.
½ October 3, 2012
Nessie could kick Mee- Shee out of the water.
February 14, 2012
This movie is cute, but a bit disappointing considering Jim Henson's Creature Shop was involved. The kids are adorable and the movie itself is fun, albeit a little overdone. It's a cute family film, just not one that's likely to move mountains.
½ January 17, 2012
corny little tv movie lol
November 18, 2011
A delightful family movie, despite its inferior visuals
½ April 15, 2011
It was a little hokey.
August 28, 2010
my kids really liked this movie so if it were up to them it would have been 5 stars but personally preferred the movie " The Water Horse"
August 15, 2010
Not a bad kids flick!!
July 11, 2010
This is a pretty klutzy movie. There is a busy single parent, his ignored kid, the compulsory bad guy, the compulsory love interest, the compulsory native local, the compulsory Loch Ness-type monster which all gets wrapped up so everyone can go home happily ever after.
July 27, 2009
great movie, fun, funny, and great sci-fi effects!!
July 24, 2009
Ok movie, kinda reminded me of The Waterhorse
June 25, 2009
This wasn't the best movie. The acting could have been better, and so could the storyline, but it was still kind of cute and a fun adventure.
½ May 24, 2009
Giant robot ogopogo. Weird movie...
October 24, 2008
Mee-Shee is a decent film. The great part about this movie is it opens the minds of people again about lochness, nessie, and champ and the probability that perhaps there is a creature out there while adding some efforts and hints to protect not neccesarily "sea monsters" but all aquatic animals that may be on the verge of extinction.

The actors are not magnificent but there not too bad either. The little boy and girl probably could of done better, but they were okay for there ages. The film takes the legend of a sea monster to the extreme and goes a little to far at times, but it's a nice movie for kids to watch. My nephew really enjoyed it and that was enough for me too.
August 10, 2008
Perfect for a sunday afternoon when your half asleep and the kids want to watch something/ Nice film
August 3, 2008
Different/Not Bad/Liked.
July 27, 2008
Good family movie - no bad language or sex. Suspense filled and the bad guys get it in the end.
July 11, 2008
Best movie I have seen in awhile.