Meet the Santas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Santas Reviews

½ December 26, 2015
Is it silly? Yes. That's why I love it. Santa's laugh is so fake it's funny. Sweet movie.
December 18, 2015
12/15/2015: One movie was enough and this one really wasn't necessary. Not that good.
October 30, 2015
Been waiting for years for this to be out on DVD when will we see it?
November 18, 2014
I wondered about this one when it first started but it turned out to be rather entertaining. Really cute.
January 4, 2014
I would really like to order this movie! Is there any way a person could order this? I have the first one Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus. And I really would Love to order this movie!
December 15, 2013
Loved this movie. It puts one in the Christmas spirit and is joyful to watch. Want to purchase this movie on DVD or BLU-Ray if/when it gets released. Please release this movie as I and others would love to have a copy for our personal Christmas movie collection. Thank you!
January 8, 2010
this is one of my favorite christmas movies. I like this one a lot better than the 1st one. fun movie.
½ January 6, 2010
a little bit too jolly, but the first one was ok
December 31, 2009
The only real note worthy elements of this film are 80‚??s legend Steve Guttenberg (Police Academy 1-4, Cocoon, Short Circuit), who after the eighties dropped off the movie radar, and has reappeared in recent years with TV movies like this, looking a little more haggard than in his heyday, and Armin Shimerman (TV‚??s Buffy, DS9). Armin is good as Santa‚??s Production manager Ernest, but Guttenberg starts to get annoying, particular with his forced enthusiasm and that half-arsed ho-ho style laugh.
December 30, 2009
It was too cheesy for me.
December 19, 2009
One of those sunday before xmas movies.
December 19, 2009
Just an average christmas film.
December 19, 2009
This is a wonderful movie to watch. This is about a family that has to pass down the rings to there son to be santa claus. Nick claus has to marry Beth before Christmas Eve and she has her mother planning the wedding. They all go through some obstacles through this wedding planning, but everything turns out for the best.
December 18, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch....its got a good cast of actors/actressess throguhout this movie...i think that steve guttenberg, crystal bernard, dominic scott kay, armin shimerman. marcia ann burns, john wheeler play good roles/parts throughout this movie,....i think that the director of this comedy/kids/family/sequel-follow up/christmas movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie i think that this is a good xmas movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie its a really funny movie 2 watch n its a good movie
December 29, 2008
A great sequal to to Single Santa Seeks Ms.Claus I love these 2 movies one of my favorite Holiday movie
November 24, 2008
Great film. However see the first film "Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus" otherwise you might not understand some of the characters.
½ December 25, 2007
This is cute, je l'aime beaucoup!
December 19, 2007
Such a great Christmas movie. Good story to the movie.
½ December 19, 2007
love this movie.... its funa nd entertaining.
December 13, 2007
Not quite as good as the original. Beth's waffling in this one became rather annoying for me, but I still liked Steve Guttenberg and Crystal Bernard here. Guttenberg's "Nick" is such a lovable young Santa!