Meet the Stewarts Reviews

• Jan 18, 2014

Comedy about rich girl Frances Dee wanting to marry working man William Holden. He agrees to marry her only if she agrees to live off of his salary so he won't be seen as a gold digger. Comedy ensues as Dee adjusts middle class life; living on a budget, cooking her own meals, etc. It's not all that funny of a film, but the leads are likable enough. I think I was most amused to see Holden playing the goofy Darrin Stephens-type of role to Dee's fish-out-of-water Betwitched type of wife adjusting to "normal" life.

• Dec 09, 2013

typical studio rom-com fare for WWII audiences

typical studio rom-com fare for WWII audiences

• Jul 10, 2007

I liked the beginning, the rest could be better.

I liked the beginning, the rest could be better.