Meet Market - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet Market Reviews

August 28, 2008
Ok, so I love Alan Tudyk - so that is why the movie get's 2 stars.. but that is the only reason.
½ August 28, 2008
HAHA . . its funny BUT the storyline is bad . . but the fact that it still made me laugh was good enough . . and PLUS its true, you can meet a lot of singles in the supermarket haha
½ August 28, 2008
Kind of hilarious, kind of horrifying. Great acting.
August 28, 2008
Haha, I just watched this because of Alan Tudyk.
½ August 28, 2008
I love Alan Tudyk and I've had this pre-ordered since October 6th. I watched it with my parents which was slightly awkward because its plot is pretty much sex.
½ August 28, 2008
Alan Tudyk was the only thing carrying this movie, and that still didn't make the hour and sixteen minutes worth viewing. This movie attempts to do something artistic, but fails miserably. It sort of reminded me of someone's high school attempt at movie making. If you're considering checking this movie out, you might want to think again.
½ August 28, 2008
C'est horrible! Gutter trash! The director has absolutely no clue how to stage a scene let alone find a competent editor. All the actors are either D-grade celebs cashing a cheque or a B-grade actor attempting to be 'artsy' and cashing a cheque. It ain't funny or smart. And a lot of the scenes were overly staged. I felt like I was watching a home made movie some high school kid made.
½ August 28, 2008
Do...not...even...THINK!...of...renting...this....CRAP!!! Borrow it from a friend and throw it out for him or her!!!STUPID from the word "and...ACTION!" It truly diminishes and dwindles the hope of anyone thinking of going back out on the dating scene. I reccommend you NOT see this one!