Reviews

• Sep 06, 2021

Absolute must watch for stoners, good storyline and hella funny I don't give 5 Stars to many comedies and this one definitely deserves it.

• Aug 22, 2021

Good god. Movie is watchable but idk who keeps giving Mike Epps money to make movie. Shit is an unorganized mess. Random music playing, random sounds effects, random nonsense one liners. I first saw the trailer on Netflix years back and skipped it because I thought it was dumb, when I saw part 2 coming out decided to watch it to see may be it was good. It was not. Definitely not my cup of tea but if you like Mike Epps flavor of comedy then knock yourself out.

• Jan 23, 2021

Mike Epps and Lil Duval... a perfect combo for this film. Hilarious!

Mike Epps and Lil Duval... a perfect combo for this film. Hilarious!

• Jan 23, 2021

Mike Epps was hilarious, Lil Duval was hilarious, Mike Tyson made a cameo and was hilarious. One big fun parody film for the family! (adults only)

• Jan 22, 2021

Funny Funny Funny Funny FUNNY!

Funny Funny Funny Funny FUNNY!

• Jan 22, 2021

Damn funny. Mike Epps and Lil Duval make a hilarious duo, you can tell they improvised a lot of the dialogue, had me ROTFL

• Jan 22, 2021

HILARIOUS! I never heard of this movie until a few months ago but OMG was it FUNNY! Really enjoyed how many comedians made an appearance. FUN movie was raunchy fun all the way!

• Oct 31, 2020

A funny way to show how stupid the purge universe really is. This parody takes something stupid like the purge and makes it more likeable.

• Oct 04, 2019

It's surprisingly a lot more entertaining than I expected but I don't feel it's worth a re-watch.

• Aug 24, 2019

It was funny enough. I enjoyed the movies like this from the '90s. It reminds me of that a little which I enjoyed.