Meet the Feebles Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

I can't say anithing about it, you just have to see it for yourself.

I can't say anithing about it, you just have to see it for yourself.

• Apr 24, 2018

Meet the Feebles (Einer der ersten Filme von Regisseur Peter Jackson (Herr der Ringe, Der Hobbit). Die Muppets auf die etwas andere Art. Zum Totlachen)

• Apr 19, 2018

This is one of Peter Jackson's greatest films. It's "The Muppet Show" on ice. By which I do not mean the solid state of water. It's generally a bit too subtle for Americans, but it's a must-watch for everyone.

• Apr 07, 2018

This movie is even better when you think about how Peter Jackson went through a really morbid phase in his filmmaking career.

• Mar 08, 2018

GR8 MOVIE! Flies by & loaded with lotsa fun gun/snuff sock puppet stuff!!! Every year I meet a new person who has yet to see the cult-classic film, "Meet the Feebles" and every year it's the same deal - "We can just get it on Netfilx" or "Let me find it OnDemand somewhere" - and truth be told, there are good quality rips on YouTube. I have the DVD from Canada for reference... to pass along to the next-new person. "Meet the Feebles" really can't be explained. It is one of those films where you need to see it and see it more than once, no matter how you feel about a PUPPET SHOW MOVIE, because one viewing is hard to take in all the camerawork, lighting, editing, original music, musical numbers, snappy dialogue - let alone those richly developed characters, funny-ass names to boot and realistic storyline. "Meet the Feebles" is a life-changing film, an experience you can re-live by sharing the movie with that new person who comes into your life. The type of person you say to yourself, "I wonder if they might be one of them 'Feeble-Minded' individuals?" - F. W. Fly

• Oct 15, 2017

I give this a 86/B+.

I give this a 86/B+.

• Aug 09, 2016

One of my all-time favorites. Absolutely revolting.

One of my all-time favorites. Absolutely revolting.

• Apr 25, 2016

If I didn't love the Muppets so much I probably would have like this a lot more, however I found it difficult to get past relating it to something from my childhood. 2 stars.

• Apr 13, 2016

A clever parody of "The Muppets" and a sick satire of show biz, "Meet the Feebles" is cult comedy gold.

• Nov 02, 2015