Meet Wally Sparks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet Wally Sparks Reviews

½ May 10, 2015
I'd rather I didn't.
½ February 19, 2015
Obnoxious talk show host must stay at the governor's house in this uneven and unfunny comedy.
January 3, 2014
Completely unfunny from start to finish
½ June 12, 2013
It was going so well at the beginning. Then all the problems started on the opening credits.
May 26, 2013
One of my favorite movies! Rodney Dangerfield plays a shock TV host that makes Jerry Springer look like he belongs on Fox News
March 12, 2013
Rodney deserves better. Not completely terrible but it is one of those movies where you see the trailer and you've seen the movie.
½ January 13, 2013
78%

"I really hate that man."-Govoner Floyd Preston (David Ogden Stiers

Tons of cameos, from Bob Sagat to Stuttering John, tons.
August 18, 2012
Turned it off it was so bad!! I like Rodney Dangerfield too!!!
August 10, 2012
It's silly, it's ridiculous, but it had me laughing.
June 9, 2012
rodney dangerfield is a legend!! very awesome hilarious favorite of mine
April 19, 2012
dangerfield is good,so i got to see it.
April 10, 2012
No plot, bad acting but Rodney has some of the best one liners ever
February 3, 2012
Just a couple decent one liners from Dangerfield, but alot of corny ones also. Not the best from Rodney, still a decent watch, and the cameos from the actors are pretty funny.
October 9, 2011
I have no idea why people say this is one of Rodney Dangerfield's worst movies it's hilarious. I'm assuming it's because the plot isn't strong or doesn't have a great cast like in "Caddyshack" but it's got it where it counts which is the comedy and this movie is straight funny.
May 3, 2010
Not as good as back to school, but still packs plenty of laughs
March 21, 2010
Dangerfield's final starring feature is an insult to his great career. He and Burt Reynolds must've been desparate for the work!
January 19, 2010
Rodney deserves better. Not completely terrible but it is one of thos emovies where you see the trailer and you've seen the movie
½ January 17, 2010
I really like Rodney Dangerfeild. His part in Natural Born Killers made me really like him. After I seen that I was sure he was cool, So I started watching his stuff. Even bought a few Cd's
January 6, 2010
Jaw dropping in just how bad it is. This film looks worse then a sitcom and has jokes worse then any sitcom I have ever seen. The script is dreadful and the direction is witless. It feels as if they had thrown it all together and hoped for the best. The jokes are all obvious and not one works. The slapstick is overused and really very poorly done. A man like Rodney Dangerfield should have know better. This is just a terrible film, what else can I say. I have no clue why I watched all of this.