Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus Reviews

• Oct 30, 2019

If you like movies with unrealistic effects, a bad plotline and dreadful acting then this is the movie for you.

• May 26, 2019

Don't waste an hour and a half of your life watching this PATHETIC movie! This movie is even more of a stinker than its terrible predecessor ‘Mega Shark vs. Octopus'. It is the exact same theme and follows the same plot as Mega Shark vs. Octopus, two larger than actual life creatures emerge to create mayhem, the military is portrayed as idiots, and throughout the whole picture the actors (Are there any actors in hollywood these days that aren't fugly?!?) are trying to get the two monsters together to destroy each other. The writers, directors, and actors are even more stupid & divisive than on the predecessor. Every scene was ripe with false, misrepresentation of just about everything! Lots of divisive hate loving hollywood propaganda! In the opening scene the brutal white foreman mistreating his black employees (divisive race baiting propaganda) is eaten by the crocosaurus that emerges from a cave opening about one tenth the size of the croc, i.e. it would not fit! In the second scene ‘Blood Diamonds' and coal mining feed the earth liberation front terrorists (Divisive class warfare anarchy). In the third scene the anti-military types will love the portrayed ineptitude of the officers and men of the same cruiser that megalodon destroyed and sank in the prior movie (It resurrected itself somehow). Megalodon, believed dead at the end of the prior movie, reemerges & attacks this same cruiser, again, this time destroying & sinking it, again, this time by jumping over the ship and swatting it with his tail. The ship's captain leaves the bridge in the middle of the struggle to go to an unmanned but fully loaded anti-aircraft gun to engage the mega shark. (Why didn't he just ripe the AA weapon from its mount and shoot it from his hip?!?) So wrong on so many levels. Nonexistent continuity... The cruiser was not even part of the navy's inventory in the time setting of this movie. The divisive anti-military hate propaganda portraying them as evil & stupid. The megalodon times his jump into the air perfectly to chomp a supersonic jet fighter. Oh, really cheesy CGI. Most of this movie is like a poor production modern day cartoon. Later, anti-aircraft guns are somehow used to shot at underwater targets, and the main guns, surface to surface weapons, also are falsely shown to shoot underwater. The crocosaurus is tied down on a ship with a few strands of 3/8" hemp line & one line of 5/8" nylon rope. Dah! Again, none of the writers, directors, or actors could have in IQ even remotely approaching 100. Don't waste and hour and a half, that you won't get back, on this movie.

• Mar 26, 2019

its............AMAAAAZZZINNG! EPIC BATTLES :D

its............AMAAAAZZZINNG! EPIC BATTLES :D

• Oct 10, 2016

Best movie I've ever seen

Best movie I've ever seen

• Sep 10, 2016

I'm ashamed that I've seen this. That being said, I recommend it if you have nothing better to do.

• Feb 15, 2016

I'm still waiting for a good monster movie...

I'm still waiting for a good monster movie...

• Jan 30, 2016

Rating: -1/10 This was the first movie I had seen released by 'The Asylum', the same company that created the 'Sharknado' series and several 'mockbusters' of popular movies before they were even released. I wanted to watch this movie just to see what the company's movies were like and this was absolutely horrendous to sit through! The hype their movies carry for being the worst ever made is spot on! Every actor is either bland as plastic or bloated and over-the-top! Sarah Lieving who plays Agent Hutchinson is the most bland actor in the movie. She always looks and sounds like an absolute emotionless bitch like it's her goddamn job 24/7! Gary Stretch plays Nigel Putnam, who is just a clichéd, unlikeable version of Indiana Jones. Jaleel White (best known as Urkel from Family Matters) plays Lt. Terry McCormick, who is so forgettable, you could forget that he's in this movie and it wouldn't even matter! To be honest, I really do like monster movies where giant monsters fight each other throughout the film and how they can end with a battle to the death. That kind of creature-feature is one of the primary examples of fun entertainment! It's one of those kinds of movies that makes you feel like a kid again! That time when you were taking your action figures and you were having so much fun playing with them! You may or may not have cared for the story, but you still loved the action! This movie, however, is so bad, so horribly acted, lazily directed and crappily written that you wouldn't give a shit about anything by the time it's over! Hell, even the "big fight" with the Mega Shark and the Crocosaurus is underwhelming and anticlimatic! I sat through the whole movie hoping that at the very least, I could see a big fight scene between these two! All we have to do is to WAIT UNTIL THERE ARE 22 MINUTES LEFT IN THIS HOUR AND A HALF LONG MOVIE!! I know 'Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man" did this same kind of climatic fight near the end of the movie but that movie was released in 1943 and that was the first time a big fight between two monsters was shown as the titular mash-up! On the other hand, 'Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus' was released in 2010, over 6 decades apart from each other! As soon as they are on-screen fighting each other, they are gone just as fast! They get constantly interrupted by jumpcuts to the main characters (who nobody cares about) and then, they get disintegrated in a volcano! It is the sheer definition of a cock-tease! Short Summary: This movie can give you a few laughs from how bad the acting and the effects are. However, this movie is a cinematic piece of shit that even MST3K fans would have a hard time dissecting!

• Jun 21, 2015

This is a movie that makes Jaleel White seem like he's not an actor. This is definitely better then the first, but I can't say the same about the third movie.

• Aug 05, 2014

IF YOU WANNA SEE A SHARK TAKE DOWN A FIGHTER JET OR ATTACK A FIANT CROCODILE. THIS IS THE MOVIE TO WATCH.

• Aug 04, 2014

The film is just ridiculous and absurd most of the time just offers the usual B grade rubbish that we have seen in so many films this is a total waste of time and money