Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark Reviews

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 25, 2017

The visual effects quality and the acting are better in this entry than the previous two movies in the franchise combined. But I mean, come on, you know it's still gonna be garbage, right?

• Jul 12, 2016

This was the most god awful piece of garbage I ever had the displeasure of sitting through.The acting was atrocious. The plot was ridiculous, and I'm not talking about the shark aspect. I'm taking about the "Navy's only solution for beating a shark is to build a metal, crappier shark with absolutely no way of seeing whats going on, no tracking ability and torpedo's worse than WW2 ones". Oh and while we're at it, lets let two of the most incompetent people on earth control it. Let's have her do nothing but randomly fire torpedo's and flip switches. And hell, while were at it, lets throw in a little girl lost from her mommy, who runs away from people trying to help her, but then stands and stares at a giant metal shark trying to kill her. I mean.. GOD... I've never actually been left angry after watching a movie until I saw this.

• Jul 01, 2016

A metal shark that changes into a tank and can jump 30,000ft into the air to knock an actual shark out of the path of a plane hahaha love it 1 star bitches

• Aug 16, 2015

It wasn't bad. The entire film is a monster war. It's pretty good. Very slow beginning. Later it gets good. Some overacting, thus seems to be a trend with films from this company. Still much more recent than a lot of their other films.

• Aug 08, 2015

10/10 Probably the best movie I have ever seen. A visual masterpiece that has changed the way that I look at movies from now on. The acting is amazing and all of these actors will definitely go on to have wonderful acting careers. The animation was fantastic. Even jus t looking at the trailer, I knew this was going to be a special movie. This is a movie that I would tell all of my friends to watch. The only problem that I have with this movie is that I cannot give it more stars!!!!

• Jul 24, 2015

It is what it is. Laughably bad.

It is what it is. Laughably bad.

• Jul 11, 2015

I guess they're kind of getting better? But it's still a shocker that money was spent on this.

• Jun 21, 2015

What a terrible film! None of the characters are engaging (well their engaged, just not interesting), and the effects have that signature look of any Asylum film.

• May 12, 2015

Another entry in the mega shark series - this time facing off against Tilk from Stargate and a robot shark - Needless to say is fabulously terrible.

• Jan 24, 2015

after seeing the first few minutes i started wondering how this was allowed to be produced, after forcing myself to finish watching it i still had that feeling