Megamind Reviews

• 6d ago

Shocking wonderful! I did not expect this movie to be so funny. I laughed out loud way too many times due to the amazing voice acting, jokes and timing but it's also an unpredictable, mature and subversive take on the superhero genre. This movie kept on surprising me in so many turns and Megamind's character arc is just really well-written and thought provoking, making us think and care more about superheroes and villains. The animation is also great, the action sequences are surprisingly well-choreographed, it's generally well paced and it's always a blast. Please go see this movie if you have not done so already! It will surprise you.

• Mar 24, 2021

I like how Dreamworks always takes a pop culture reference and adds its satire to it. It worked with Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon, and so did it with Megamind. Metro Man was very reminiscent of Superman, while Megamind was a typical super-genius who has sworn to destroy Metro Man. Everything, literally everything, about this movie is great. My favourite part was where Metro Man was revealed to be alive. The villain, Tighten, was horrible, just like how he should be, and there wasn't a single intolerable thing happening throughout the movie.

• Mar 23, 2021

Megamind is one of the most underrated movies of all time it has and amazing plot that has never been executed this well, and had an amazing cast . It is definitely a top 10 animated film of all time.

• Mar 11, 2021

It was a great rollercoaster of emotions. 10/10. Would recommend.

It was a great rollercoaster of emotions. 10/10. Would recommend.

• Feb 28, 2021

I thought this film was fantastic. it's gorgeously animated with a great voice cast and very funny moments.

• Feb 25, 2021

megamind is the most subversive piece of media ever written

megamind is the most subversive piece of media ever written

• Feb 14, 2021

Se que esta película tiene muchos fans, aunque personalmente, a mí nunca me ha encantado, está bien, poco más

• Feb 07, 2021

The movie lives up to it's name. That's for sure.

The movie lives up to it's name. That's for sure.

• Feb 01, 2021

Surprisingly well written. Still surprised it didn't do better.

Surprisingly well written. Still surprised it didn't do better.

• Jan 17, 2021

It was AWSOME when I first saw it and to this day it still is one of my all time favs. I strongly suggets that you watch it if you haven't, especially for the kids. A story of realization that you can change your path, you don't have to become evil if people have treated you wrong for whatever reason, you can go from villain to hero, being smart is good, you can become a good and happy human if you work on it (yes it will be hard and some bad habits are harder to leave behind but struggle is part of being human). Also about Hal, are you really a good human or when you get so much power that you can do anything you want, you'd show your true self? Would you use that power only to fulfill your own will not considering others? The humour is right on the spot and as we all know the "critics" wouldn't get it and that's why we don't give an f about their reviews (like with Sticks & Stones). One critic I give to the movie is that it would have been better if Hal's transition to villain was slightly slower (about 7 more minutes) that's it, but the visual dept. and the story worked beautifully.