Megamind Reviews

• Feb 16, 2020

Muito divertido. Não gostei tanto de alguns estereótipos e o filme não é lá profundo, mas na real, é super engraçado e faz o tempo passar super rápido.

• Feb 14, 2020

horrible picture, saw it at the TV in my pediatrists and missed my appointment. yet again ben stiller gets his dirty hands all over a movie and makes it a stinker. the fact that a big blue man is considered smart is stupendous the only smart man in this movie is Jonah hill for his previous work in the hangover. the big blue man terrorises the city but his background of child abuse in foster care is no excuse for his behaviour. 5 stars if ben stiller was not in it. 3 out of 10

• Jan 27, 2020

It actually explores some incredibly deep themes such as how our upbringing influences our future. A great movie and Will Ferrell is great in the role. (B+)

• Jan 08, 2020

Funny , with an interesting story and its own style. Megamind is pleasantly paced and voiced quite well.

• Jan 05, 2020

This movie is a witty, humorous, and emotional masterpiece that has been undermined by critics and the public.

• Dec 20, 2019

A good, fun, and quotable movie. Have watched it more than once with my kids. 7.7/10

• Dec 18, 2019

AMAZING i use to watch Mega Mind all the time it's very good.

AMAZING i use to watch Mega Mind all the time it's very good.

• Dec 18, 2019

HOW ON EARTH DO CRITICS FIND DESPICABLE ME BETTER THEN THIS MOVIE, MMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

• Dec 16, 2019

This movie is simple but really funny, add a great soundtrack and you have a winning combo.

• Dec 03, 2019

The greatest movie I've ever seen. This film has it all: humor, originality, good pacing, excellent message, a killer soundtrack, star-studded cast... need I go on? This movie is hugely ahead of its time. If it had come out just a few years later it would've done much better. It would be like Despicable Me- sequels, merch, a theme park ride, the whole nine yards. Anyone who has seen it knows what I'm talking about. But that being said, I suppose it's good that it wasn't a super huge success, because we all know how Despicable Me was ruined by the minion spinoffs. PERIOD. If you haven't seen this movie grow up and go watch it