Reviews

• May 16, 2022

This movie man is a masterpiece i really really really love this movie probably one of my favorite movies idk i'm still checking a lot of more movies to see but yeah i love movies and god so yeah lets review.this movie has great music in the background its amazing,the characters are great i love megamind one of my favorite aniamtied characters ever probably the top 10 best dreamworks and it feels like one to all the characters are amazing the cast is great i love will ferral as him its amazing.the fighing in does is good with megamind vs hal was good i loved brad pitt playing metro man he is such a wired superhero but i like it.this probably the best animation i love seen in my life.i don't really have problems with it its probably has to much fire and explosions for kids when its a pg movie it probably should be different one but who actually cares but by the end of the day its a amazing movie 9/10.go see it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love minion david cross you are in a good movie for once

• May 09, 2022

bloody master piece emotional and hilarious with great voice acting to boot. must watch

• Apr 28, 2022

It's a very cleverly written movie. And I don't just mean the plot! The jokes, the narrative, the themes. It's all so original and well done. It shocks me that a movie with Megamind's premises could work so well.

• Jan 31, 2022

Penampilan tokoh utamanya menjijikkan tapi alur ceritanya lumayan bagus

Penampilan tokoh utamanya menjijikkan tapi alur ceritanya lumayan bagus

• Jan 10, 2022

This movie was so epic that it cured my depression

This movie was so epic that it cured my depression

• Jan 09, 2022

good plot, sexy protagonist, what more can you ask for? cinematic masterpiece.

good plot, sexy protagonist, what more can you ask for? cinematic masterpiece.

• Jan 06, 2022

Perfect movie. I wrote an essay on it.

Perfect movie. I wrote an essay on it.

• Jan 02, 2022

A thrilling visual spectacle coupled with hitting humour, a brilliant voice-cast, a slapping soundtrack and an original idea makes for one awesome movie.

• Dec 29, 2021

Filme de vilão mt bom, quebra esteriótipos de animação e é envolvente.

Filme de vilão mt bom, quebra esteriótipos de animação e é envolvente.

• Dec 27, 2021

One of my favorite movies. It's a lot of fun, has great music, and it's nice that the bad brainy guy is cooler than Mr. Goody two-shoes (Superman/Metroman), for a change.