Megamind Reviews

• 3d ago

OMG, this film was phenomenal. Jonah Hill & Will Ferrell were fantastic. So can not believe I waited so long to finally watch this. So hope they would consider a sequel someday.

• Sep 08, 2019

fantastic!!! mega funny

fantastic!!! mega funny

• Sep 06, 2019

have watched this movie at least 20 times and it's still not old

have watched this movie at least 20 times and it's still not old

• Sep 03, 2019

one of the best animated movie I've ever seen.

one of the best animated movie I've ever seen.

• Sep 02, 2019

Right behind the incredibles franchise. Strives and sometimes succeeds at being genuinely great

• Aug 18, 2019

This was a great movie and the single best Will Ferrell. Everyone did awesome and were 3d characters. Most the jokes were witty and I laughed three times which is excessive for me. Blue Will Ferrell is hilarious and there are a surprising amount of emotional parts. It never feels like the movie is pandering to the children.

• Aug 15, 2019

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen, and one of the most underrated movies of all time, perfectly blending humor with emotion and action

• Aug 15, 2019

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aug 11, 2019

It's such an underrated classic m

It's such an underrated classic m

• Aug 07, 2019

This movie has gained a cult following in recent years, and it's easy to see why. The film as a whole is clever, funny, dramatic, and even thought-provoking at times with a brilliant cast to bring it to life. If you haven't seen this movie or saw it awhile ago and didn't think much of it, check this one out.