Meikyû monogatari (Neo-Tokyo) (Labyrinth Tales) Reviews

• May 02, 2014

Soundtrack was awesome too!!

Soundtrack was awesome too!!

• Sep 10, 2009

Pieces of this are available on the internet, individual cartoons that so far I haven't been able to find whole & together. Which is a shame bc I would like to see them together as they are in this movie but, each of them individually, each cartoon or short does deserve its own web page. Especially Running Man, which in my opinion is clearly the best out of all of them!

• Sep 04, 2009

animation clasicc real Anime

animation clasicc real Anime

• Nov 30, 2007

Had to watch it with french subtitles. Couldn't understand the Japanese mixed with not being able to understand the French. Awesome movie that was a precursor to bigger things like Robot Carnival, but it stands on its own. I can see why it has a large french appeal with the main clown character, the Le Mans like racing sequence, etc. In case you don't know, Otomo has a bit about a worker who has to fix some kind of decayed robopolis.

• Nov 21, 2007

MY CHILDHOOD MEMORY.

MY CHILDHOOD MEMORY.

• Nov 10, 2007

Three of the most artistic short animated films I've ever seen. Wonderful stories told in a truly unique way. This is the way animation should be.