Meitantei Konan: Bekâ Sutorîto no bôrei, (Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street) Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

The movie is amazing, creative and a bit virtual, the scene when Moroboshi shows up as Hideki to help players solve the case and track down Jack the Ripper and say goodbye to Edogawa Conan/Kudo Shinichi left me a deep impression.

• Nov 02, 2012

Detective Conan Edogawa (Real Name: Jimmy Kudo) is perhaps a combination of Sherlock Holmes, Batman, and Captain Marvel (DC Comics). His detective skills rivals those of the latter two. Also, similar to Captain Marvel he has two forms. While Captain Marvel (a big strong man in a cape) is actually a young boy (named Billy Batson), Detective Conan is somewhat the other way around. He was drugged by two members of the Black Organization (Gin and Vodka) and left to die, but the drug transformer him from a 16-year-old high school guy into a six-year-old child with glasses. I even wonder if there will be a crossover between Batman (DC Comics) and Detective Conan (Meitantei Conan). Together they can solve absolutely any case. The world's greatest detective with the world's greatest "child" detective.

• Jul 03, 2012

Less creative but attention-grabbing nonetheless, Phantom of Baker Street is another successful entry in the Detective Conan movies

• Jan 11, 2012

it must be animatiion. few things didn't even make sense at all. I always have noticed few spots while I was watching the movie and reading the book. but the ending is always good. always get away with my expectation. :) and I still wishing if I can have any chance to play the game... in the egg shell lol.

• Nov 28, 2009

Great movie, very interesting. I loved Sherlock Holmes so much after this movie, though some things were kinda weird :D :D

• Nov 24, 2009

• Jun 24, 2009

Very Good :) My favorite Detective Conan movie :)

Very Good :) My favorite Detective Conan movie :)

• May 05, 2009

I am a big fan of Detective Conan and love all the movies but this was the best of them all. The story was extremely good.

• Feb 26, 2009

Conan The Movie, ceritanya lumayan bagus, ada teka-teki pembunuhan yg harus dipecahkan oleh Detective Boys dimana mereka harus berjuang untuk bisa menaklukan kecanggihan komputer untuk mengungkap siapa pelaku pembunuhan.

• Feb 07, 2009

Though an animation, the story is very well written... story entertaining, exciting and creative... a good blend of Sherlock Holme and Conan...