Men Go To Battle Reviews

• Sep 05, 2017

Men Fart Around for 98 Minutes would've been a more apt title. The scenery and setting were nice. As far as dialogue and plot, think of the chair wrestling scene from Gummo stretched out over an hour and a half.

• Jan 02, 2017

Nothin' doin here, at least in the first 48 minutes I weathered.

Nothin' doin here, at least in the first 48 minutes I weathered.

• Nov 05, 2016

Definitely not Barry Lyndon.

Definitely not Barry Lyndon.

• Oct 11, 2016

Excellent realistic story, occasional humor, great acting

Excellent realistic story, occasional humor, great acting

• Jul 08, 2016

As with other mumblecore projects, the plot is secondary to mood, naturalism, and the relationship between the two protagonists, but in this historical context that approach is more of a frustration than a virtue.

• Apr 15, 2015

11/17/16 Netflix Slow, slow, slow. The best thing about this movie is that it does a good job of letting you feel what life was like in 1860's in the rural south. Just glad I was able to see this one for free.