Men in Black - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black Reviews

July 16, 2016
Stupidly funny, but never gonna watch again. Good time for when you're bored and nothing else is on...and you dont mind making fun of it a little
June 20, 2016
Men in Black has a solid script, spectaclar set, charismatic performance by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. This was very entertaining, and great all at the same time!
June 17, 2016
Funny and with good cast
½ June 13, 2016
Men in Black is an action packed comedic movie filled with gross aliens and hilarious actors. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are hilarious together. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 10, 2016
Men in Black is an amazing blockbuster thanks to a smart script amazing sets, puppetry, great CGI, and performances which makes this a movie that is hard to hate or dislike in that matter.
June 9, 2016
I'm not a huge alien/sci-fi fan so this is just so-so in my books. It's pretty funny though.
May 29, 2016
will Smith wes so cool
½ May 21, 2016
funny and entertaining. Surprised I didn't get around to watching it for almost 20 years.
May 2, 2016
I've never expect an alien movie can be so funny and lame.
½ April 30, 2016
Aliens, black humour, satiric and smarts dialogues in the correct doses for this sci fi comedy film.
½ April 26, 2016
Young cop is recruited to police aliens in this sci-fi comedy adaptation. Although entertaining in brief moments, the plot seems pedestrian and the direction feels sloppy and at times, forced.
½ April 8, 2016
70/100 - The chemistry between Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith makes MIB what it is. It's a little corny (but intentionally so), a little shallow, but also really fun. It's definitely not something that requires much if any thought, but it's near the top of that category in my mind. The comedy is smart and quick, the production values are high, and the plot is just ridiculous enough to be good escapist entertainment.
April 2, 2016
Men in Black is full of fun visuals, fun action, and crazy aliens, it's a movie worth watching. The chemistry between the two leads is amazing and hilarious.
½ March 28, 2016
Fun, entertaining, action-packed and a great script has made Men In Black worth a watch.
½ March 24, 2016
This is a great movie, the effects and humor holdup and the chemistry between the leads is one of comedic gold.
March 23, 2016
An entertaining sci-fi flick with straight-forward invasion plot. The scenes involving Frank the Pug were hilarious.
½ March 12, 2016
"Men In Black" is a charming, buddy-cop action-comedy that delivers entertainment thanks to its good star chemistry from Jones and Smith but it doesn't really portray what the theories hold of the men in black, however it does it in its own way.
½ March 8, 2016
Iconic, smart, and comedic to just the right level, there's a reason everyone knows Men In Black.
March 8, 2016
Funniest movie about aliens ever