Men in Black International Reviews

• Beth S
    5h ago

I thought it was very funny, the movie was never slow and my grandson and his 2 friends really liked it!

• Tiffany H
    19h ago

I loved Les Twins in it.. I wanted to love the whole movie but it was just ok.

I loved Les Twins in it.. I wanted to love the whole movie but it was just ok.

• karen k
    1d ago

Funny and enjoyable family movie for kids 12 and up

Funny and enjoyable family movie for kids 12 and up

• LuAnn B
    2d ago

It was an ok movie. But failed compared to the first 3.

It was an ok movie. But failed compared to the first 3.

• Jayskicks
    3d ago

Its was a fun & amusingly entertaining movie.

Its was a fun & amusingly entertaining movie.

• Emily
    3d ago

Story was cute and the characters were fun! Adult and kid humor! Great for the whole family!

• Judy

Funny and good action scenes

Funny and good action scenes

• Carlos O
    3d ago

Disappointing, wish I could say more. Great cast, unfortunately it wasn’t enough to carry the very predictable plot.

• Robert F
    4d ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Another great movie to add to the Trilogy. All of the new actors and actresses did a great job. See it and laugh.

• kputt
    4d ago

It was a good movie but I liked the other MIB movies better.

It was a good movie but I liked the other MIB movies better.