Men of Honor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men of Honor Reviews

November 17, 2016
A bit long, but well worth it even if you aren't in the service.
½ September 24, 2016
I don't like these kind of movies, I find them full of stereotypes. Given that, I have to say that is ok to watch it, but just in case there is anything more suitable for the night.
August 26, 2016
Total bull this movie is this rating. The writing is unbelievable, absolutely amazing quotes
August 8, 2016
A pesar del valor, es el tipico trama de este genero
April 20, 2016
loved this movie yes Honor is the key to everything
January 9, 2016
Starts of slow but turns out to be such a great film. Cuba Gooding Jr. Should have won an Oscar for his performance in the film.
January 3, 2016
Courage and honor. A Fascinating true story.
½ July 1, 2015
Good historical military drama.

The true story of Carl Brashear, the first African-American master diver in the US Navy, and the first amputee diver. Shows his training, and the opposition he faced.

Interesting movie. Shows the courage and determination it took for Brashear to make it as a diver. Feels a bit flat otherwise, though: the story is told in fairly join-the-dots fashion and there is very little emotional attachment to the characters. Character development is reasonably shallow.

Solid performances from Cuba Gooding Jr and Robert De Niro in the lead roles.
June 22, 2015
Great one ! The Rocky for Divers , Great acting again by De Niro and also Cuba Gooding Jr. Movie stays fun to see ! My 32th De Niro- Movie . SOMDVD
½ June 18, 2015
Great movie. Good acting. Pulled me in despite not really caring about the subject matter of "divers."
June 1, 2015
The two leads performances save this generic drama but still it's no big shakes.
½ May 22, 2015
excellent movie. whether exaggerated or not the storyline certainly makes you think, inspires and motivates. the acting was on point, de niro, gooding, rapaport and theron did a fantastic job. this is definitely on my top 10 list.
February 21, 2015
Drama about the first black deep sea diver for the Navy. It's slow and the characterizations are thin.
½ February 14, 2015
This movie was so forgettable, that I hadn't even remembered watching it until I went to rate it on here and realized I already had
February 4, 2015
85%
Saw this on 4/2/15
Cuba Gooding Jr and Robert De Niro give power packed performances and the story of the film is quite good. Like most of the inspirational films, this is also slightly predictable and the film can't be accused for that.
½ January 18, 2015
There's some good drama here but borders on the cliche.
December 21, 2014
Great movie, based on true story. I am appalled by the feedback from all 'top critics', giving this movie a negative review.
December 10, 2014
One of the best navy movies....
½ November 16, 2014
Great acting by DeNiro and Good Jr. Enjoyable movie overall.
½ November 10, 2014
Dude these critics can seriously suck my balls on this one!