Menace II Society Quotes
The top Menace II Society quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Caine: Now O-Dog was the craziest nigga alive. America's nightmare. Young, black, and didn't give a fuck ...‐ Submitted by Theodor L (4 months ago)
- Caine Lawson: Dog, you strapped?O-Dog: You know it!Caine Lawson: Give me your gun.O-Dog: What for?Caine Lawson: Give me the motherfucking gun.‐ Submitted by Moe J (2 years ago)
- Caine Lawson: My father sold dope and my mother was a heroin addict. Moms and Pops were real popular in the neighborhood. They would always be giving parties for friends of theirs who just got out of jail or was on their way to jail. They only got married 'cause I was born. My pop sometimes worked as an electrician or a cab driver or a plumber, but his main job was selling drugs. Sometimes Mom would use 'em all up before he could even sell 'em. Then he'd have to beat her up. Growing up with parents like that, I heard a lot and I saw a lot. I caught on to the criminal life real quick. Instead of keeping me out of trouble, they turned me on to it.‐ Submitted by Caesar M (3 years ago)
- Caine Lawson: My grandpa asked me one time if I care whether I live or die. Yeah, I do... and now it's too late.‐ Submitted by redwan a (4 years ago)
- Grocery Store Man: i feel sorry for your motherO-Dog: what you say about my moma‐ Submitted by Ronan B (5 years ago)