Mercenaries - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mercenaries Reviews

February 21, 2016
I can now say that this is the worst movie I have ever seen. Unfortunately the time I spent watching it I'll never get back. I actually can't name one good thing - acting was horrid (the y all looked so uncomfortable, the special effects were non-existent, the writing and directing were a joke. I feel so sorry for everyone who worked on this film - they all should have had uncredited credits to keep their honour intact. Never given a zero rating until now. Good grief.
½ December 19, 2014
So very bad. But had to see what happened lol.
November 29, 2014
Not bad. Not great, but not bad.
September 20, 2014
Som en riktigt dålig kvinnlig version av The Expendables, men när man samlar ihop en hög av b skådisar och en 80tals ikon och sen försöker göra en bra film med ett kasst manus och en ännu sämre budget är det dömt att misslyckas. hade dom haft The Expendables budget hade den nog kunnat landa på en 3:a
August 24, 2014
One of the worst film and especially the actors.
½ August 10, 2014
Bad acting, bad plot line and even worse special effects eg, How can you fire a thousand bullets at a car and not leave a hole in it, and when holding a knife to some ones throat the blade should not bend like rubber.....
September 9, 2012
This movie was miscast and had the worst acting I ever seen. I appreciate the camera work, editing and lighting but the acting sucked. Laughable.
½ April 18, 2012
I have not seen a movie so bad since "The Artist".
April 16, 2012
Just ok, this is one of those movies that you watch when you have nothing better to do. The dvd cover looks more interesting that what the movie really was. I didnt see no helicopters, nor soldiers like on the cover. Funny to see these so-call Mercenaries go behind ememy lines with full backpacks and bedrolls. Thru out the whole movie they just would not let go of those bedrolls and even died with them on. Plus Billy Zane wasnt a major player in this movie. The CG effects when someone got shot and the "red" puff of smoke was kind of cheesy.
½ March 24, 2012
This movie sucks! Wasted my time.
½ March 22, 2012
Don't waste your time watching this movie. Use those two hours of your life for something better.
March 13, 2012