Merci pour le chocolat Reviews

• Jan 30, 2017

Isabelle Huppert can master all characters with ease, but she is most good at playing sinister women.

• Oct 23, 2015

A truly loveliest european film with wise plot ,wonderful actresses and the prettiest setting !

• Sep 16, 2015

Se Isabelle Huppert me oferecesse um chocolate, eu beberia este chocolate.

Se Isabelle Huppert me oferecesse um chocolate, eu beberia este chocolate.

• Dec 12, 2014

Who wrote the Movie Info? Obviously they were not awake during the film ... the plot is different ....

• Nov 16, 2014

one of the least enjoyed chabrol film so far. started off alright... didn't hit payoff (pay)dirt for me.

• Aug 19, 2013

This movie has everything that I love: piano, chocolate, and thoughts on jealousy and vulnerability. At the same time, this movie is very sensual. Love it!

• NaWie M Super Reviewer
    Jun 13, 2013

I found the Book and the Movie very interesting, although the book was a little bit more detailed on "Hot Chocolate" Reminds me of some screaming I heard: Say NO TO DRUGS!

• Apr 14, 2013

Critics should expect more than what they are willing to embrace. Yes, the music is glorious, and the plot urges the listener to "taste" it in small portions that make one wish for more (I for one will be seeking out the music played within). But other than that, this film reminds me of typical television crime twaddle, bathed in better cinematography. Mika is such an obvious villain--she practically drools with sinister intent throughout--that it reminds me of nothing so much as children's theatre in which the kids are meant to shout out loud 'Watch out for the wolf!" Skip this. Buy the Liszt CD instead.

• Mar 09, 2012

I admit there's thrill in atmosphere , but plot is nothing more than soap operas. The worst thing is that the motive of charactor's action is very ambiguous. At least, I don't understand at all what the director of this film want to show off.

• Dec 09, 2011

The kiss of the spider woman.

The kiss of the spider woman.