Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (My Friend's Wedding) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (My Friend's Wedding) Reviews

½ April 1, 2012
Uday Chopra screws up everything good that comes with the Yash Raj banner. It would have been so much more of a movie if they had some other hero in it.
½ March 28, 2012
Uday is so bad at acting, it distracts from anything positive going on in this film.
June 4, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
iLeo
December 15, 2008
An interesting movie with an intriguing story plot. This is the story of Sanjay and Anjali, best friends since childhood. Sanjay has always kept his love for Anjali a secret, even from his best friend (and only true love). Anjali also had secretly loved Sanjay from afar, and has kept her secret as well. After several years apart, Anjali meets Rohit and decides to change the course of her life and marry him (for the possibility and reality of a shared love and marrying with Sanjay is very slim). When Sanjay learns that Anjali is going to get married, he decides to confess his harbored feelings, and crash the wedding in hopes that he isn't too late. Great cast- Uday Chopra, Bipasha Basu, and Jimmy Shergill. Great music.
August 9, 2008
i don't know ... perhaps if it wasn't Uday Chopra, I might not have liked the movie that much? I think he fit the role. Songs were brilliant & well-picturised. Bipasha was a delight to watch (for once!)...at least better than watching her in those sleazy slutty roles!
½ June 5, 2008
A complete timepass. I really liked the title track though. How much more can a movie fit the stereotype of Bollywood?
April 17, 2008
its a nice love triangle
March 19, 2008
i luv sanjaY in tis movie.. coz his soo funny...
March 17, 2008
The movie, making, direction, music everything was good. Except that I did not like the ending. They copied my best friend's wedding, so it would have been like that. Uday Chopra should not get the girl coz he is the director's son. The end was not logical and very desi.
Great music and entertaining.
March 15, 2008
well i haven't seen it
kir it good
February 16, 2008
I loved this movie:)
½ January 20, 2008
don't get confused with love and friendship...whichin some say love is friendship in another level
December 18, 2007
i love the song jaage jaage!!!
November 23, 2007
I love this Movie! A version of MY best friend's wedding!!
I really don't like Uday Chopra.. but this movie is touching, sweet and cute!
and the songs.. wow.. i love Jaage jaage armaan...Sharara sharara and title song
November 16, 2007
silly guy....never let love slip away...it hrd to come bak.
November 7, 2007
a bad movie with few good moments.....acting is strictly average....music is good....
½ November 5, 2007
i really like this movie
½ October 15, 2007
Not sure why I like it so much
September 18, 2007
^^ le seul film indien que j'ai vraiment aimé
½ September 13, 2007
it was a good movie i loved uday chopra in it he is so funny