Metal Gear Solid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Metal Gear Solid Reviews

April 23, 2013
Do you wanna see it? Leticia Oliveira?
February 27, 2013
Don't know, the director is the same as Ultraviolet, and that was a crap of a film.
February 12, 2013
I'm not AS concerned about the crew screwing the franchise over because MGS is pretty much a playable movie as it is. Wouldn't it be cool to put the controller down and watch it unfold as a motion picture?
January 22, 2013
Will this film finally happen? How will Hollywood screw it up?
January 8, 2013
Can't Wait! Always thought this would be an amazing movie! Well thought out and very interesting!
Crossing fingers for live action and Kurt Russell!
If this is another CGI movie that is going to ruin a perfectly great franchise I will be greatly disappointed!
December 7, 2012
Can't wait to see this! Solid Snake on the big screen... Bruce Willis for Ocelot hopefully....
August 30, 2012
Oh, sweet! The games are great, but I just hope Kurt Wimmer isn't just a video game nerd with a dream to become a movie director. Otherwise, that would mean that the movie won't be all that great because he's a guy with no idea how to write.
In my opinion, Kurt Wimmer Shouldn't direct a Metal Gear Solid movie. He hasn't directed many good movies, and he would have to know Metal Gear Solid to do it.
I think a Metal Gear movie should be directed by Christopher Nolan. He directed the most recent Batman trilogy, and he hasn't done any bad action movies yet, so I think he would be a good choice. But of course, you have to follow the style of a Metal Gear video game to make a good Metal Gear movie.
Or get Kathryn Bigelow! She's good at action movies. And they should probably get Luc Besson to do something. I think David Hatyer should go back to scriptwriting for the movie.
August 30, 2012
August 6, 2012
Might be good. Director did ultraviolet. But, the director was also the screenwriter for salt, which was a decent espionage film
August 5, 2012
Very saddened by the fact that the two top pre-ratings say nothing about Equilibrium. That's even worsened by the fact that one of them thinks he directed Salt.
July 10, 2012
I can't wait for this movie too be out!!!
April 23, 2012
I don't want this film bastardizing my favorite game franchises of all time, I'm almost scared to give a film like this a try, but if it has Metal Gear Solid listed on the cover, I'm sure Hideo Kojima has a grasp on the project, which that may be a redeemable factor in this. I'm hopeful and atleast I hope David Hayter will be the voice for Snake...
November 21, 2011
i just jizzed all over my pants
July 20, 2011
wow, one of my favorite game series. fricken awesome
January 10, 2011
Wow really? :) I wonder who the actors can be for this movie. I think I want to see this movie too.
November 24, 2010
Can't wait hope they don't fu&$ it up lol
September 14, 2010
Hideo Kohima better be involved in this and he better make it PG-13.
August 25, 2010
I Love Metal Gear Soild
August 4, 2010
its about time i wonder if only going 2 be on shodow moses.Glad that micheal bay isnt going to make it.
July 4, 2010
who can they possibly cast for snake...