Metal Gear Solid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Metal Gear Solid Reviews

½ March 29, 2010
The title alone makes this film 4 1/2 stars. I sure hope the world does not end in 2012...unless it is because of this film...
March 23, 2010
Being based off of one of the most movie-like video games series, this is a good idea if done right........ If it ever comes out.
March 6, 2010
I heard Christian Bale is interested!!!!!!
January 18, 2010
If David hayter is snake, I will see it, if not pass
December 22, 2009
I love the games so much!!!!! Looks freaking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 8, 2009
THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD, PLEASE GOD
November 15, 2009
ahh fuck off!! why did they do that.. it was supposed to be in 2009 december!! i was fuckin waiting for it!! damn you!!
November 11, 2009
David hayter needs to play snake no questions asked
November 10, 2009
they have the best director for this movie the story on the games are movie quality really want to see this come out!!
November 10, 2009
Game to film conversions are normally very bad Far Cry, Doom.....hopefully this will be better.
November 10, 2009
great game hopefully great movie
November 10, 2009
I am a huge metal gear solid fan and when this movie comes out I am gonna be the one that shows up for the midnight showing lol
November 10, 2009
it should be good hopefully
November 10, 2009
Oh my @)&$! God no way ima get the first ticket to the movie I have all the games he is the best guy ever MGO
Now this I wanna see!!!
November 10, 2009
Be good! Please if god exists make this a good movie!
November 10, 2009
WTF metal gear movie this December?!? why wasn't I aware of this???
November 9, 2009
I hope it's good. it's most likely going to be some slow cartoon. but I'm still going to watch it.
November 9, 2009
I live for metal gear but what story line are you gonna to use. outer haven or with the cobras. either way I be at the theater in stealth mode in my sneaking suit. hit me on codec. 140.82