Metallica Through the Never - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Metallica Through the Never Reviews

½ May 17, 2016
Good concert footage made better through a fictional surreal background story.
May 8, 2016
Metallica in concert with some sort of weird apocalyptic adventure going on with one of the roadies
½ May 1, 2016
The concert bits are pretty bloody impressive. As for the side-plot, well.....
April 18, 2016
Metallica's live show is incredible, accompanied by an interesting and thrilling narrative.
March 25, 2016
Maybe there's no fade to black but there's master, justice, one, ride....
If you're a metallica fan, it's a must watch.
½ March 21, 2016
Watching and Listening to Metallica in an Imax 3D cinema was as almost as good as their headline slot at Sonisphere but not quite the same, good setlist, trying to add a storyline to match it was difficult but just was very bizzare yet enjoyable.
February 17, 2016
The greatest film ever made!
½ February 11, 2016
Excellent show from Metallica but story that intercuts the songs is a bit weird.
½ January 17, 2016
An energetic pill for fans.
January 5, 2016
My favorite heavy metal band+good acting+cinematography/pyrotechnics= My favorite music movie ever.
January 1, 2016
Fellow Metallica fans will not be disappointed, even if the so-called storyline makes no sense whatsoever.
December 12, 2015
Loved it! Best band ever!!!
½ October 27, 2015
Kill em All through Justice tracks are good black album through current = sell outs
October 17, 2015
Metallica Through the Never is the newest concert movie and finally us hard rock and heavy metal fans get our movie. I am a huge, huge Metallica fan with my favorite songs being "Sad but True", "Enter Sandman", "Master of Puppets", "One", "For Whom the Bell Tolls", and "Creeping Death". It looks awesome from the trailers and I'm surprised that this movie will be Rated R. It's also in 3-D which is a little unnecessary in my opinion and I hope that Metallica performs Sad but True. I will definitely be seeing this movie in IMAX 3D when it comes out on September 27th, 2013.
½ September 7, 2015
I should have asked those who recommended this to me specifically about whether or not it is a movie with a plot to watch, or just a nice long concert piece. The concert bits are cool, when you know that you are watching a concert. It took me three or four full songs into to realize that I was not watching a film that had a plot or anything other than a concert to pay attention to. WITH that knowledge, this is a fan-flipping-tastic concert film. It feels like being at a concert as much as it can while sitting at one's desk, and I bet it was mind blowing watching it in the theatre. Whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH THIS unless you mean to watch a really well shot and professionally produced Metallica concert.
½ September 1, 2015
The concert and the roadie's journey complement each other in a way that doesn't always make sense but works incredibly well, making this movie one of the most unique films I've ever seen (or listened to).
August 29, 2015
Quel metteur en scène! Quels effets sur scène, excellent show.
August 17, 2015
This movie is only for the fans!If you are a fans,the movie is perfect for you!
August 11, 2015
metallica and music and Gd movie plot a+ movie
July 29, 2015
An interesting new take in concert movies, but it didn't feel complete