Metallica Through the Never Reviews

• Jun 21, 2019

very good movie LOVE METALLICA! WE NEED A SEQUEL!!

very good movie LOVE METALLICA! WE NEED A SEQUEL!!

• May 25, 2019

I love Metallica. I seriously love Metallica. I have all the boxed sets. I lose my mind a bit when something Metallica is mentioned or shows up. I feel like I am always the person in the room that know Metallica more than anyone else (I have never been in a room with Metallica). I like this movie. It's fun to watch. But it is missing on every aspect. The premise of Trip is interesting. Actually, just following Trip would make an amazing movie. There is a crazy, interesting, meaningful story there. I want to watch that movie. Unfortunately that story never fully develops, and is too busy being interrupted by Metallica concert shots. But these shots were obviously done for the movie. I want two things: I want a full movie about Trip without Metallica in it at all and I want a full regular concert film of this tour because holy fuck that look like an awesome fucking show — see the Ride the Lightning chair and Tesla coils and shit? That's fucking amazing. I just want to see that. And then I want to see, in a totally different context, Trip setting himself on fire to protect this magical bag full of what I guess is Cliff Burton and defeating the bad guys. I want a full movie of that, with dialogue and a real scenario and everything. Mashed together it is only halfway fulfilling on either end. Fucking tell us what's in the goddamn bag. Seriously. Make a real movie, there's a lot of amazing potential here.

• Jan 09, 2019

I saw this movie a few months back, around the 5th anniversary of it releases, and I thought it was amazing! Not only was it great to experience a concert from the death magnetic era visually spectacular but the actual story of the movie was good too! In my honest 100% non bias opinion I give Metallica: Through the Never a perfect 5 star rating!

• Jul 13, 2018

Reconfortante y apropiada,un film que no se basan en el echo de querer contar alguna historia,pero si crear una situación para generar símbolos de sus canciones, funcional para fans, reconfortante para quienes no lo son.

• Jun 02, 2018

una película que sino eres un fan de la banda metallica no la disfrutaras al 100%,yo como fan digo que fue muy buena idea adaptar en una película una secuencia musical,lo que no me gusto es que es una película solo visual ya que no te cuenta nada de la historia,esperaba mas.

• May 05, 2018

Awesome and I would totally recommend it ( partially gruesome )

Awesome and I would totally recommend it ( partially gruesome )

• Mar 30, 2018

the band obviously rocks it hard and the added talents of Dane DeHan with some great cinematography makes its very enjoyable 90 mins

• Nov 12, 2017

The concert footage is excellent but the plot alongside it is a little weak and out of place. Had this been a purely concert film, I would have easily given it five stars.

• Jun 07, 2017

there is zero purpose or sense to the accompanying roadie storyline.

there is zero purpose or sense to the accompanying roadie storyline.

• Apr 26, 2017

I enjoy for the concert portion.

I enjoy for the concert portion.