Meteor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meteor Reviews

July 18, 2011
Haluaisin tavata tän käsikirjoittajan ihan kasvotusten ja kysyä mitä hel*ettiä sen päässä liikkui tätä raapustellessaan... Tää kannattaa ehdottomasti katsoa ihan silkan korniutensa takia. Sillä ei ole mitään rajaa.
May 15, 2011
I had a blast being in this Movie and playing a Stacy Keach double.
½ December 8, 2010
Co>, co chcia,o wygl...da jak katastroficzny odpowiednik serialu 24H... Jednak z tego wybitnego serialu, odwzorowano jedynie wielow...tkowo> akcji, która (w przeciwiestwie do 24H) nie ma znacz...cego punktu zbie 1/4no>ci. Trudno uwierzy, 1/4e taka katastrofa trwa mo 1/4e 3h...
November 21, 2010
Wat een onsamenhangende tv-film, vergeleken met andere tv-rampenfilms zoals 'Days of Destruction' en 'Flood'. Ondanks de cast is deze film niet van zichzelf te redden. Hij viel heel erg tegen.
½ June 7, 2010
Better than I dared to hope; I think I read some bad reviews somewhere, and so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this.

The plot moves forward from the very beginning, but keeps stopping here and there to tell the stories of different characters. The locations shown on map was cool, but it seemed it took a few seconds too long each time because they could have been shorter - especially when you had been shown those locations a half dozen times already.

The whole thing was divided in two parts, and I have to say, the second part was slightly weaker than the first; we had already seen it all happen - sort of. Sure, some stories still moved forward, but the whole "meteor falling from the sky" thing had already been dealt with. It wasn't that bad all in all, though.

Less amusing was to see that the same images of meteors approaching Earth and burning in the atmosphere shown over and over again, and you began to remember each clip from before. Maybe it's a low budget thing, but it made it look kind of cheap although the special effects were pretty good otherwise.

Imogene O'Neil (Marla Sokoloff) had probably the worst couple of days of her life; nothing worked for her, and while it displayed quite well how some people would act in a situation like this, or otherwise, it still felt unreal how it could all happen to her.

The end was lame. Not the survival of the world, but the happy meal together with the heroes of the day and Imogene's musings about the next time our world will be at peril... geesh. The story really didn't need that to conclude itself.

All in all, a rather good disaster film, even though it perhaps could have been a bit edgier and focused a bit more on the disaster itself, and not the personal lives and problems of certain people. Still, I think the plot was pretty good, and the execution as well.
½ February 27, 2010
Un peu long, mais pas mal.
½ February 22, 2010
the story is actually good, well the idea, bt the dialogoues arent good enough, the actors could have been better, the acting is poor in most of the scenes, the hospital scenes are not convincing..marla sokolof could have played her role better..jason alexander actually turned out to be the only decent actor in the movie..
½ February 14, 2010
Probably the WORST and most HORRIBLE tv-movie ever...
½ January 3, 2010
DUMB dumb DUMB the star I had to give this is not happy :( This is a perfect example of movie ABUSE.. That dvd has to carry those images on it forever YES it is THAT BAD !!! If I Died And Whent to hell This would be playing their ... .
November 10, 2009
This movie is the best meteor impact movie since Asteroid in 1997. This movie brings together a great disaster scenario with the perfect casting for a great disaster film!