Meteor Storm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meteor Storm Reviews

½ February 23, 2013
Good grief! Hire a science teacher as an advisor, at least. For that matter, a decent high school student would probably know enough to correct the errors in this piece of junk.

And I've seen better acting in community theaters
July 4, 2012
When a cable network makes a disaster movie on a shoestring budget the thing better have a damn good script. Unfortunately this is rarely the case with ‚Meteor Storm‚? being no exception. This would be pretty flat stuff even with multimillion production values, but when even all the special effects and group scenes look as cheap as they can get there isn‚(TM)t even a visual value to a movie that is constructed after a far too simple and familiar format.

To be fair I have to say that problem solving is mope prominent here than on the average, heavily action star oriented meteor apocalypse tales out there. Kari Matchett and Battlestar Galactica‚(TM)s charismatic Michael Trucco do a pretty good job at being intense and good looking and could have probably done even better if intensity and good looks weren‚(TM)t the only qualities of their scripted characters.
April 9, 2012
This has to be, without most, the most awful film I have ever seen. Poor acting, dire scrip, and a joke for special effects you almost wish you were in the path of a meteor then continue to watch this film.
December 26, 2011
Mediocre made-for-TV sci-fi film. Rather more fi than sci!
½ September 15, 2011
This movie lacked the effects i would see i any other movie like this but when i saw it i thought it was not good effects ,i also noticed the camera work was poor because the camera was very shaky which is not good , and the acting was not the best but ive seen wrose
½ August 15, 2011
Una produccion baJa En dINErO, CON UN CONTENIDO mUY dIStiNTo a otRaS ciNtaS DE MEtEorItOS. eSta hIStORia no Es tAn eXtravaganTE COmo lAs DemAS, Y quIZAS, sea por esto, Que EsTA PeLICUla no ES buenA.
June 13, 2011
Good, old-fashioned, by-the-numbers disaster movie. Kids in peril? Check. Husband and wife team of experts? Check. Military arrogant and impotent? Check. Glory-hunting reporter? Check. Totally centred on the USA but needing the Russians to agree to them saving the world? Check. All executed reasonably well.
½ April 21, 2011
A film about meteors crashing into San Francisco, the acting was above average for this kind of movie. Average effects, but quite fast paced, when the rocks struck. But for me, not enough big set piece moments, stayed at the same pace, no get-up-and-go involved.
½ April 12, 2011
Rife with scientific inaccuracies and half-assed acting, but overall, exactly what you'd expect from a Syfy Original.
½ March 12, 2011
Michael Trucco, is a fantastic actor, Battlestar Galactica. No time to explain let me summarize. Destruction of property, defiance of authority, people undressing. Fun Saturday afternoon comfort food if you are after scifi action.
March 3, 2011
Ai tää olikin näin uusi leffa...
½ February 19, 2011
This would have been a bad B movie if it was good enough to be a B movie. Avoid like the plague, I found myself sucked in to watching it all to see if it really could get worse and with each scene it never let me down.
½ February 11, 2011
Definitely a "B" grade disaster movie not sure why they make or invest in this type of movie when it will most certainly suck. I did watch it all the way through and it was good for the intended grade of film it was still not something I willingly watch if I knew about it.
If you like mediocre acting and a bad script along with 20 year old special effects this is for you :)
½ September 5, 2010
Usually I love disaster stories but this one is really lame. My 11-year-old son seemed to be into it, so I hung in there and watched it with him.