Miami Connection Reviews

• Mar 23, 2019

"Miami Connection" is a bad movie on all of the technical fronts. It's poorly written, over the top, terribly acted and doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. However, it is definitely one of those movies that are so bad, that it's hilarious. I watched this movie with a group of friends and all of us were constantly laughing out loud at how absurd this movie is. It's a tricky movie to evaluate because it's bad, but in the best way imaginable. If you're looking to have a bad movie night, this one is a solid choice, because it had me laughing the whole way.

• Feb 25, 2019

“So bad, it’s good” with its overly-complicated/difficult-to-follow plot, nonsensical cutaways & scene breaks, uninterrupted song performance breaks, and laughable fight sequences (that every now & again work surprisingly well).

• Jan 14, 2019

if you dont rate this film 5 stars, you are working with the NINJA!

if you dont rate this film 5 stars, you are working with the NINJA!

• Sep 26, 2018

The best neon 80s so-bad-it's-good film you can see that contains Tae Kwon Do pop singers, biker ninjas and utterly comical performances, which is more than you can say for a lot of B-movies.

• Aug 19, 2018

I thought we are all orpans?

I thought we are all orpans?

• Aug 03, 2018

The very definition of a film that's so-bad-it's good.

The very definition of a film that's so-bad-it's good.

• Jul 01, 2018

One of my favorite bad movies, on par with Samurai Cop. An 80's schlockventure about a band named Dragon Sound who faces off against cocaine dealing Miami biker ninjas. It's got everything you could want from an eighties movies: fashion, cheesy music, synth, martial arts, bad acting, ninjas, bikers, cocaine, Miami. It's pretty much the most eighties movie I can think of. Hard to give a rating to a movie that's this spectacularly bad but I'd say for enjoyment alone it's a B.

• Sep 22, 2017

just spectacular hilarity. tae Kwan do musician orphans versus ninja bikers. Ok.

Peter B Super Reviewer
    Feb 25, 2017

Because this movie was meant to be serious, i had to give it a low score. However, if you treat Miami Connection as a comedy, it is awesome! Invite a few mates over and enjoy the awesomeness.

• Nov 07, 2016

"Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace" What a perfect place to put at the end of the movie after the gruesome killing spree from the main characters. I remember laughing my ass off when I sawed that. Just how unaware are these film makers. Miami Connection is a very messy but entertaining movie with weird tone shifts through out.