Miami Rhapsody - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miami Rhapsody Reviews

½ June 20, 2013
Parker is whiny and Banderas is just wasting his time.
December 3, 2012
it happens. Sure I'll take a gander, at least at a trailer
July 23, 2012
A very good movie. SJP is an awesome actress.
December 4, 2011
I want to see it--if it looks dull, forget it.
½ January 13, 2011
Definitely a Woody Allen wannabe, right down to the inclusion of Mia Farrow. Loved SJP and Gil Bellows but what in the heck is all the fuss about Antonio Banderas? Still do NOT get it...
½ January 7, 2011
Fucking Horrendous! A kick in the balls to anybody who likes films.
June 26, 2010
Charming but lightweight Woody Allen rip-off, complete with Mia Farrow. It has its moments of hilarity, but it's mostly just for smiles rather than big laughs.
June 2, 2010
klaszikus, m├ęltatlanul elfeledett film - amit el├ęg neh├ęz beszerezni,de mindenk├ęppen ├ęrdemes. szerintem az egyetlen n├ęzhet┼? SJP film... ahhoz k├ępest hogy a 90es ├ęvekben k├ęsz├╝lt, nem ciki a dramaturg, a p├írbesz├ędek pedig zsenyi├ílisak.aj├ínlott,na.f┼?leg ha az ember majmokat menteni k├ęsz├╝l afrik├íban.
½ April 27, 2010
Eww. Major and complete EWW.
½ March 17, 2010
HORRIBLE except for Sarah Jessica Parker and some great lines by Antonio.
½ March 8, 2010
Seen it. Could have been better.
January 26, 2010
Too depressing - supposed to be funny, but everyone is cheating on someone, so how is that a comedy?
½ December 2, 2009
Cute little movie you can watch if you want something light and easy. Nothing special or amazingly original, but pleasant nonetheless.
½ July 24, 2009
You'll know how this movie will end at the very beginning. But, I'm a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker so maybe that saved the day.
May 4, 2009
Ca ne reinvente pas la roue, mais c'est regardable.
½ April 30, 2009
I saw this, but I don't remember it being that great. I don't really remember it at all and it has Sarah Jessica Parker in it, so I doubt I will ever see it again.
April 23, 2009
Woody Allen-lite, with genuine banter but lacking the trademark pithy wit. SJP and David Frankel's first collaboration pre-Sex & the City.
shesdownbytheriver
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
August 11, 2008
[i][b]The Love Letter[/b][/i] - Little more than a predictable love fantasy, this one has a few cute moments and a few hilarious ones from the always-funny Ellen DeGeneres. The film, though, at only 88 minutes, is a bit long. [b]** (out of ****) C

[i]Maid in Manhattan[/i][/b] - Silly update of the [i]Cinderella[/i] story with J. Lo as a maid in a Manhattan hotel who falls for a lazy Ralph Fiennes. Boring! [b]*1/2 (out of ****) D+

[i]Mambo Italiano[/i][/b] - Silly, cliched gay love story. Paul Sorvino is fun, though. [b]*1/2 (out of ****) C-

[i]Miami Rhapsody[/i][/b] - Cliches, cliches, cliches for sure, but there are some really funny moments and some good performances. [b]**1/2 (out of ****) B-

[i]My Best Friend's Wedding[/i][/b] - I love this movie. The only reason it's not a 10/10 is because of some of the slapstick humor, which is taken a bit far at times. Otherwise, it's a fabulously acted, wonderfully atypical romance. I fell in love with it. [b]***1/2 (ou tof ****) A-[/b]
July 17, 2008
A decent Woody Allen knock-off, if you can survive horse face...