Michael Jackson: Never Surrender - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Michael Jackson: Never Surrender Reviews

May 14, 2012
LOVE...I JUST EFFIN LOVE THIS DOCUMENTARY
July 28, 2010
Quoting from teletext - 'Pop star Michael Jackson had a strong heart and was a "fairly healthy" 50-year-old, according to an autopsy report obtained in the US.

Jackson's death was ruled as HOMICIDE caused by a powerful anaesthetic....

I RECENTLY ASKED AN AUDIENCE WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT RECENT EVENTS:-

Homi from Harlem:- Mutherfuckers the moment a niggeh gets somewhere in life some mutherfucker come along and fuck em up...t... THis has Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, tupac shakur, biggie smallz written all over it.. this is a goddam travisty .... I want justice... i WANT JUSTICE GODDAM DAMMIT ... ahhhhh bluh bluh bluh shut that baby up Kiantey jezebel lucifairy jedudiah

Conspiracy Joe:- He was a blood sacrifice to Moloch the owl man on the 1 $ note (cough cough ) .. We are all going to die 2012 the truth must be told MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN shit did someone hear that... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp.

Michael Jackson fan:- people are just jealous of Michael he has been soo successful and they just used him.... We love you michael.,.. The cult i mean the fans are still going strong....,,.

ALL JOKES A SIDE WHO KILLED BJ I MEANT MJ.... I LEAVE THE QUESTION UP TO YOU???????

This is dedicated to Master Shouie