Michael Jordan to the Max - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No thankyou - Not interested
½ August 27, 2008
By the numbers effort.
August 26, 2008
Great insight to Air Jordan's sixth and Final championship.
½ August 18, 2008
Was only game highlights from the playoff run in 1998.
July 13, 2008
Watched at Game On not the most exciting thing but not bad
June 25, 2008
Minute for minute, this may be the best Jordan Documentary, however there are more in depth looks into his life and career if you are a basketball fan. If you are not a basketball fan then this may be the most entertaining.
The word inspire is used interchangeably with entertain these days, but I really think MJ literally inspires people to go work on their jump shots, or practice whatever it is they do, his attitude of confidence but a respect for practice is why he is so attractive.
Jordan's attitude towards life and sport makes him perhaps the most marketable and interesting person in sports history, coupled with his achievements on the court and his interesting off court life, any movie about MJ is gonna be fun for sports fans.
June 20, 2008
Truly an amazing documentary that still gives me chills whenever i watch it. The themes of perserverance and determination echo throughout. After watching this movie i always feel compelled to be a more motivated and driven person.
April 23, 2008
Amazing, Teachers Ya afew Life Points Aswell...
March 24, 2008
this is the film!:'(
March 19, 2008
pt. ganaan tour n trevel darmawangsa squeree niy lt. 3 menjual berbagaii tiket murah baik dalam maupun luar negriii, segera hub. gw / ricky jika ada yang berminat ke 021. 739 80 77 segera..thx, via fs juga bolee!!!!!!(HANYA UNTUK YANG BERMINAT ONly
½ March 9, 2008
I'm quite sure every kid wanted to be like Mike at some point. If not, at least you had a pair of his shoes
½ January 28, 2008
Saw this in IMAX when it came out in 2000
January 5, 2008
This is an amazing documentary. I worshipped the ground that Jordan walked on back in the day and this is such a great way to re-live it all. As a die-hard Bulls fan (back when I actually cared about sports), this is perfect.

It's really inspirational and seeing it on the IMAX screen was so awesome. Now I own it on DVD and still watch it often. It's great because it's short enough that you can actually have time to watch it, yet it's still better than most other documentaries (on ANY subject).

This will make you want to become a professional basketball player. Or at least a Michael Jordan fan...
December 10, 2007
This is probally the best DVD I have ever bought in my life. I've had it since it came out and I still watch it from time to time. Best documentary I have ever seen and it's the most inspirational DVD I have ever seen. Watch it.
November 22, 2007
its not really a movie...but michael jordan is the greatest athlete of all time
October 27, 2007
"if that's the last image of michael jordan. how magnificent is it?" MJ's shot to win his 6th championship is an image that will always stick in my head
October 18, 2007
Come on, who doesn't love Jordan? After seeing this how can you not be inspired? A nice Doc on the man we all know and love.
September 26, 2007
A great movie about the greatest athlete who will ever walk this earth.
September 16, 2007
i saw dis movie at imax theater at the air and space meusem. it was crazy tight.
August 29, 2007
Awesome movie for the true michael jordan fan