Michael Jackson - Live Concert in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Michael Jackson - Live Concert in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour Reviews

December 24, 2013
Great concert video from the dangerous tour. Shows michael at his best, great songs, great choreography, great show and great feel. Film quality a little dodgy at times but I believe this was originally a television broadcast so it can be forgiven. Check it out if you are a MJ fan and even if you're not what harm could it do.
½ December 10, 2013
i want to look at this awesome movie
October 19, 2011
One hell of a live music experience, there's no saying how many times I've seen it and its still and will always be great.
August 4, 2011
recently got this on dvd & just watched with the boys. was NOT/am NOT a michael jackson fanatic, but this was AWESOME! he really was a legend and one of the greats! highly recommend :)
January 2, 2011
The magic of the the King Of Pop has stunned me yet again. As an original MJ fan since 84' I was just amazed when I watched his whole concert on DVD. I loved this, thank you Michael.
August 31, 2010
ive seen this SO many times
July 20, 2010
not a must-watched concert, but quite entertaining. Especially the ending.
July 16, 2010
The Dangerous Tour is just toooo gud........man in the mirror , black or white , billie jean jam , thriller , wanna be startin' somethin', smooth criminal, beat it, heal th world, the jackson 5 songs (i want u back, i'll be there) and human nature were just awesome <3
August 3, 2009
Exciting concert given by an artist who was at the top of his game, he's still got a great shape for all those fabulous choreographies he did. My favorite song of the concert was Thriller.