Michael Jordan Air Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Michael Jordan Air Time Reviews

March 5, 2013
Impossible not to be inspired by this man...
March 3, 2011
For all you Youngens who love Kobe, watch this! Watch the greatest man in basketball in action!
August 15, 2009
"Air Time," like all Michael Jordan videos, is awesome and scores a thundering slam dunk. It has a lot of Jordan's best gravity-defying shots and dunks, but it has a lot more than just highlights. Out of all the Michael Jordan videos I've seen, this one has more about Jordan as a person than any of the others. You'll see him spending time at home with his family, playing golf, and off the court at the Barcelona Olympics in '92. It also has a lot of insight from Jordan himself on what it's like to be a superstar, what he thinks of his friends in the NBA, and he talks about what he thinks of himself when it comes to basketball and as a role model.
"Air Time" does have a lot of Michael Jordan highlights from the regular season, a couple of the championships, an all-star game, and from the '92 Olympics. It also tells of some of the controversy Jordan had to put up with such as the accusations of his gambling and when a writer stated something that Jordan supposedly said about one of his teammates.

Bottom line, when you watch "Air Time," you'll learn a lot more about Michael Jordan than you ever knew before, and it's coming from him in his own words. It also has some spectacular highlights that you will never forget. If you're a Michael Jordan fan, I recommend getting this video right away. If you're not a Michael Jordan fan, this video might change your mind about him. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2000.
½ July 31, 2009
It's Michael... does it really matter?
January 2, 2009
Of the three videos included in "Michael Jordan - The Ultimate Collection," this one features a lot more off the court material and interviews. You'll learn more your idol, MJ, as a person.
½ June 25, 2008
This flick improves a little on the previous, still doesn't have outside of sports fan reach but delves deeper into Jordan's personality, which is kinda pointless but for some fans can make watching him on the court all the better.
February 26, 2008
Ain't to much for me to JAM
½ February 20, 2008
second best Jordan pic ever
November 27, 2007
nahh, that's aiiight i'll pass
August 20, 2007
1,000 times and counting ... My 2nd Bible ... Costas 3:16
July 8, 2007
Michael Jordan - Great Pump Me Up!
June 24, 2007
Watch the intro to this doc if you ever wanna get pumped up. I love how the only commentary on here is from MJ himself.
June 20, 2007
I wanna be like Mike.
June 14, 2007
it offers a very nice personal look at michael jordan's life and career until 93 with some of those spectacular michael jordan moments
June 13, 2007
Grew up watching it along with MJ's Playground
June 8, 2007
Good for it's time, but it's really dated now.