Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ November 2, 2014
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope. and...nope.
½ July 6, 2014
It's fun to go riding!

The Mickey Mouse Club House decides to go on a road rally as an opportunity to try doc's new experimental truck as well as have an excuse to race. Pete has ideas about the race and coming in first while the remaining members of the Mickey Mouse Club just want to have fun. Can the Mouseketeers have fun despite Pete's shenanigans?

"The road rally isn't about who's fastest, it's about having fun."

Kelly Ward, who worked on the Bolt, All Dogs go to Heaven 2, and episodes of Back to the Future, The 101 Dalmatians, and Challenge of the Gobots television series, delivers Mickey Mouse Club House: Road Rally. The storyline for this picture is pretty straightforward and kind of felt like a Saturday morning cartoon. The animation is solid (exactly the same as the TV show) and the voices fit the characters perfectly.

"Why is it always about Mickey?"

My daughter and I used to watch the Mickey Mouse Club when she was smaller. We came across this while scrolling through kids movies on Netflix and decided to give it a watch. This was okay and she loved it as much as she used to; however, I definitely felt this was very average and could have been better. Mickey is such a dynamic character that always seems to be delivered in a shallow manner. Hopefully in future movies they can improve the content of the series.

"That was swell button pushing."

Grade: C
½ April 6, 2014
4 enjoyable animated Mickey mouse adventures for the kids including the Road rally with all your favorite characters in it.
August 28, 2013
awsome movie my baby cousins love it and me
½ January 12, 2013
Taking all of the characters from the Mickey Mouse specials of yesteryear and making it an abomination Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Road Rally might appeal to the very young but anyone who grew up watching the superior hand drawn cartoons will see this for what it is....Disney grabbing for some money by releasing inferior garbage that have popular appeal.