Mickey's House of Villains - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey's House of Villains Reviews

June 21, 2016
Mickey's House of Villains is a good movie. This movie reminds me of the tv show House of Mouse. The movie is just like the tv show. I would suggest this movie.
½ December 16, 2014
A god awful waste of time...just like the show.
½ November 2, 2014
They play a couple good classics and they have a really funny joke with mickey and minnie. But the rest is a bland, stale, and just tiring.
½ September 29, 2014
They showed some great classics but the new ones were boring, stupid, idiotic, unimaginative and just stale. I thought I was gonna see Mickey use his Fantasia magic but nope we had Alladin use his lamp in the 45 second "climax" and that's it. That pretty low even for Disney.
½ September 22, 2014
It's BYOB, bring your own bones.

Mickey invites all of the villains from the Disney universe to the House of Mickey to show them videos of horrible scary things happening to the heroes of the Disney universe, primarily to Mickey and his friends. As each picture ends, the villains become more and more excited, until they finally attempt to execute their own terrifying plot!

"What a wonderful thing, this bathing machine."

Jaime Mitchell, director of Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too, The Land Before Time XIII, Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess, and episodes of the television series Sofia the First, Hey Arnold, DuckTales, and The Little Mermaid, delivers Mickey's House of Villains. The storylines for these short stories were entertaining and the use of the characters is fun. The animation style is classic Disney and on par with Mickey's Clubhouse.

"It's our house now!"

I grabbed this off Netflix to watch with my daughter and she really liked it and even joined the villains in clapping at the end of each short story. I will say this was slightly better than I anticipated as the stories were interesting and fun to watch unfold. Overall, this is a fun movie to watch with your kids that is borderline worth adding to your DVD collection.

"You're not going to scare anyone dressed like a big red bunny."

Grade: C+/B- (6.5)
July 7, 2014
Hilarious TV Movie.But The Plot Was Wrong,And To Many Clips Of Cartoons.C
February 23, 2014
The House of Mouse series is one of the closest one can get to see Disney characters in one setting aside from the Kingdom Hearts video games. It is just basically an hour-long Halloween special episode of said series.
½ December 15, 2013
ya we randomly watch Mickey mouse. cute clips!
½ November 30, 2013
Mickey's House of Villains starts off with a decent enough premise. Mickey is hosting a show, and through that is showing several animated shorts which are entertaining various Disney characters. Minnie happens to point out the high number of villains in attendance, and Jafar promises to steal the show. Eventually this does happen, and I was hoping for this to be a huge event and have the rest of the film be centered around Mickey taking this back over. This would have made the film awesome, as Mickey could have tried to get through Maleficent thorns, and fight off the other villains to get his show back. Instead you a few more shorts are featured, and a anti-climatic finish. This movie really had potential, but simply did next to nothing with it.
January 8, 2013
This shit was my childhood.
July 15, 2012
I have seen parts of it and I want to see the whole thing.
½ April 19, 2012
Based to the Disney Channel series...not good.
½ January 15, 2012
I love a few of the cartoons, especially the one where Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are ghost hunters.
September 13, 2011
and ok twist on a fun tv shows for kids
½ September 6, 2011
The shorts, as fun as they were, shouldn't have been the focus. Yeah, I know that's how the show was, but this is a movie, do more with the premise of the freakin' title.
½ July 17, 2011
Based to the Disney Channel series...not good.
April 18, 2011
Interested to see Mickey and his friends meet Disney villains in this straight-to-DVD cartoon and brings a great put together piece of work from the Halloween classic tales told and starred by the Disney gang. I remembered the classic tales when I was a kid I last watched and my favourite part is Donald Duck and the Gorilla.
So overall, Mickey's House of Villains has its entertaining moments, but it's nothing too extraordinary.
deano
April 18, 2011
January 31, 2011
Believe or not, it's not that bad after all. When i was a kid, i loved this. Because there was more villains than usually... and you knew every one of them.
michael e.
January 5, 2011
Its one of the best TV show movie spinoffs ive ever seen, it picked all the right cartoons for this movie and it turns out to be one of the best mickey mouse movies ever made