Mickey's Magical Christmas - Snowed in at the House of Mouse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey's Magical Christmas - Snowed in at the House of Mouse Reviews

June 10, 2016
A good Christmas movies for kids or watch it any time a good movie for kids to enjoy!!
½ June 2, 2015
The greatest character ever
½ January 19, 2015
Very bland and stupid and half it's time is just Mickey's Christmas Carol.
December 15, 2014
As a Disney geek, seeing all the movie and cartoon characters together in one place is undeniably great...I just wish it wasn't so poorly animated and lazily written. While the individual, break-away segments are good Disney fun (especially the perennial classic "Mickey's Christmas Carol"), the framing pretty awful...full of disingenuous corn.
December 13, 2014
Ok disney Christmas movie, good for kids but not for anybody else. Ok
½ November 2, 2014
First off, let me just say that I HATE the house of mouse. It's idiotic and bland and they have cartoons that seemed to be aimed more towards adults. This movie is awful. The cartoons are forgetable, the storyline is a mess, and the only reason this film actually deserves half a star is that it played Mickey's christmas carol at the end. If you want watch a good disney classic, just watch watch that. And trust me it is NOT worth sitting there for 45 minutes just to see it.
½ September 29, 2014
eh...not the worst thing disney had ever made but pretty close
½ July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/17/2010)
½ December 26, 2013
Do not open until Xmas

Mickey and all his friends from the Disney universe have collaborated for a holiday party. Unfortunately, Donald does not feel too compelled to partake in the events. Mickey tells numerous Christmas tales, starring our infamous Disney characters, in hopes of lifting Donald's Christmas spirit. Can Mickey and friends cheer Donald up?

"I don't want to be the mouse king. This is ridiculous."

Tony Craig (Leroy & Stitch and Stitch! The Movie), Roberts Gannaway (Secret of Wings, Leroy & Stitch and Stitch! The Movie), and Rick Schneider (Mickey's House of Villains) collaborate to deliver Mickey's Magical Christmas. The storylines for these short stories are good and includes the infamous Scrooge story with Scrooge McDuck. The animation is classic Disney from the mid 90s.

"Haven't you ever wished upon a star? Your dreams may just come true."

We watched this together as a family the day we celebrated Christmas off Netflix. The idea of mixing super heroes and villains into one story had potential, but was more of a marketing ploy to deliver three short stories. Overall, this was an average Disney picture that I wouldn't go out of my way to see.

"We have a winner and here is your prize."

Grade: C
December 24, 2013
good variety of Disney Characters and episodes of short Christmas holiday stories but, lacks the Disney magic as I thought they were trying to do too much, but, I'm sure the kids enjoyed it just the same
½ December 21, 2013
A lighthearted anthology of holiday tales, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse is entertaining but overly contrived. When the House of Mouse is snowed in, Mickey and his friends attempt to cheer up Donald by putting on a show and reminding him of Christmases past. The film's a mixture of new animated sketches and classic Disney shorts, such as "Mickey's Christmas Carol." Unfortunately, the House of Mouse is a hard contrivance to get over, as it supposes that all Disney characters exist in the same universe. And, the through story connecting all of the shorts is weak and uninteresting. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse has some fun parts, but it doesn't really work as a cohesive film.
½ December 7, 2013
Funny and sometimes heart-warming.

A great Christmas special for kids (and grown-ups too)!
May 29, 2013
This is a fun Christmas film because it's not just a new story -- yes, the whole Disney crew is snowed in and you get to see a ton of classic characters -- however, you get to experience several classic Mickey Mouse winter cartoons that are a joy to behold.
½ December 10, 2012
In retrospect, this movie is mediocre. You're better off watching "Mickey's Christmas Carol" on its own because that was the highlight for me when I watched this as a kid.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
July 10, 2012
i like the old mickey movies
December 29, 2011
I love Disney's House of Mouse, so I got this DVD, and I'm definitely not disappointed.
½ November 3, 2010
A nice collection of classic Disney Christmas specials and new segments.
October 14, 2010
This film is a lot of fun, and touching. The cartoons were great and this is a film I watch every Christmas.
March 10, 2010
I'm a sucker for things Disney