Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas Reviews

December 3, 2016
Twice is even better.
½ June 19, 2016
Heartwarming Disney tale with endearing characters.
December 23, 2015
151223: Being a Warner Brothers fan, I've never really embraced these white collar Disney characters. Just too clean cut for me. I saw this film though to the end and will give it a three for Christmas spirit. Don't imagine I'll go back to this film annually. As a matter of fact, it will likely go into the garage sale box.
December 22, 2015
A cute collection of shorts about Christmas featuring Disney characters.
½ January 20, 2015
Disney is very good at giving us stories that are great for the whole family with their amazing animation, great chacters, good plot, some humor, and you can definitely see the passion and work put into these classics. This film is the complete oppisite.
½ December 25, 2014
Some nice animated Christmas short stories from Mickey and the Gang to enjoy with the family
½ December 24, 2014
Mickey and his friends deliver a whole new series of Christmas tales in Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. The film features five stories, including an ice skating competition between Minnie and Daisy, Huey, Dewey, & Louie sneaking into Santa's Workshop in order to put their names on the Nice list, and Pluto running off to join Santa's reindeer. Some of the segments are little more than musical montages and don't have much of a plot, but a few of them come through with interesting holiday carols. The computer animation quality is also pretty mixed, working better in some parts than in others. But despite its rough patches, Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is an entertaining and fun Yuletide celebration.
December 13, 2014
Good animation but doesn't seem like a real Mickey Mouse movie. Ok
½ December 6, 2014
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas delivers five new short stories and original storylines unique to the Disney universe (rather than spins on classic Disney tales like the first movie). We still view the classic Disney friends (Mickey, Donald, Scrooge, Daisy, Mini, Pluto, Goofy, and the nephews) learning important lessons about the importance of love and friendship around the holidays.

"We're supposed to be eight tiny reindeer."

Three directors from various Disney projects collaborate to delivers Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. The storylines in this movie are actually very entertaining and fun to watch unfold. This is also one of the first computer animated Disney tales feature Mickey and friends and I loved it. The voices were perfect, as always, for our characters and the scenes were fun and entertaining.

"All I want for Christmas is my best friend back."

We grabbed this off Netflix and couldn't wait to watch it this holiday season (we thoroughly enjoyed the first one last Christmas). Overall, this is far from an animated holiday classic; however, it is a film your child will love. My daughter was in awe from beginning to end. I do strongly recommend viewing this and both children and adults will enjoy watching the stories unfold.

"Time for desert!"

Grade: B-/B
December 2, 2014
It's got plenty of Christmas spirit, but I hated the computer animation. This movie also has a style that seems to be suited only for really young kids, which bothers me. (First and only full viewing - December 2009)
½ November 2, 2014
Why you do dis disney? D:
½ September 24, 2014
The animation is horrible and the stories have little to no emotion. The only thing close to enjoyable was Donald's part and even that they ruined with the horrible animation. Disney has always had beautiful hand-drawn animation and now they lost their roots to their horrible, cheap animation.
½ August 24, 2014
Good as the original with some old elements. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
January 5, 2014
A modern Disney movie will never stop having some of the rear and powerful magic the classic Disney movies had.This was an entertaining movie,with some Christmas values that have to remain in time.Nothing that special but it was a cute Disney movie.I couldn't resist!
½ December 21, 2013
Not only do I like it but my ringtone for the past 2 years has been a clip from this holiday special. :)
December 15, 2013
Daisy Duck: Don't be such a big old grump

A Christmas Animation Movie that's a combination of stories was pretty entertaining. The animation was a little cheesy because at one part the actual animation had a pop up book Pluto figure. 3 friends on the naughty list,embarrassing dad, Grumpy Donald, and Flying Pluto were the stories that they knew would make it work and they were correct

Grade: 90% A-
½ December 11, 2013
darn near perfect. I actually like this more than the first one. although the animation is cgi, it is nevertheless beautiful to look at and the stories are sweet. I personally didn't care much for the first one, "Belles On Ice", but I love the other four. The song in the goofy segment is great, and "Dog Gone Christmas is adorable.
December 20, 2012
I liked this film. I was pretty cute but a little short.
GRADE:B+
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
December 4, 2012
I like it, I think it's a rather good Christmas special. It's cute, it's charming, it's enjoyable, it's colorful, even though I'll admit the 3D isn't the best out there (but hey, cut Disney some slack, it was one of their first made for TV 3D movies). The specials are good, some of the scenes are amazing and inspiring on a visual level, and I honestly enjoyed it. "Belles on Ice", loved it! That one moment where Minnie is jumping on top of both the hippos and the gators at the same time is truly breathtaking, especially considering the accompanying music. "Christmas: Impossible", neat, if not a little silly at times. "Christmas Maximus" was a cute sequence, and I liked how it was mostly Max singing in rhyme; what I didn't like was that he dumped Roxanne for a totally different chick (I mean seriously, what happened??). "Donald's Gift" was funny, and "Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas" was actually an emotional story, and I felt bad for both Mickey and Pluto because they were longing for each other, and the payoff at the end was really special. It's a lot different from Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, but hey, I thought it was truly good, even though it falls victim to the "Movies That are Very Short" category.