Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas Reviews

December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
December 4, 2012
I like it, I think it's a rather good Christmas special. It's cute, it's charming, it's enjoyable, it's colorful, even though I'll admit the 3D isn't the best out there (but hey, cut Disney some slack, it was one of their first made for TV 3D movies). The specials are good, some of the scenes are amazing and inspiring on a visual level, and I honestly enjoyed it. "Belles on Ice", loved it! That one moment where Minnie is jumping on top of both the hippos and the gators at the same time is truly breathtaking, especially considering the accompanying music. "Christmas: Impossible", neat, if not a little silly at times. "Christmas Maximus" was a cute sequence, and I liked how it was mostly Max singing in rhyme; what I didn't like was that he dumped Roxanne for a totally different chick (I mean seriously, what happened??). "Donald's Gift" was funny, and "Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas" was actually an emotional story, and I felt bad for both Mickey and Pluto because they were longing for each other, and the payoff at the end was really special. It's a lot different from Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, but hey, I thought it was truly good, even though it falls victim to the "Movies That are Very Short" category.
½ November 24, 2012
A great holiday film consisting of short stories with the legendary Disney characters.. My personal favorite is "Dog-Gone Christmas" featuring Mickey and Pluto.. Pluto runs away after Mickey yells at him for destroying his Christmas decorations.. All the way to the North Pole! The animation is top-notch and the stories seem original enough..
September 22, 2012
I like this christmas movie because it is a cartoon .
December 29, 2011
The characters look great computer-generated, and I really liked everything about it.
½ December 23, 2011
I enjoyed it, my siblings and I always watch it together.
February 20, 2011
Great kids movie.... but I'm sick of it. It's February ... 3 months straight all my kids will watch. The CGI animation is very good in this one -- best I know of for Mickey Mouse... way beyond the clubhouse series.
michael e.
½ December 21, 2010
It is nowhere near the classic that the original was, but it still is enjoyable with great stories, but my only gripe about the whole movie is that they could've made it all hand drawn like the original, which is the only problem why call it a sequel when it isn't even the same art form
December 8, 2010
I liked the original one way better. I hate the weird computer animation that looks really cheap.
November 2, 2010
i watch this on toon disney every christmas
October 14, 2010
All of the segments are highly entertaining, a visual treat and enjoyable.
½ June 3, 2010
This 65-minute film will have kids enjoy for hours and hours.
June 3, 2010
Some really nice stories on Christmas from Disney characters. There is a warmness of the characters specially where Mickey and Pluto are involved. Good animation in 3D. Overall they were all entertaining stories.
June 3, 2010
These are great Christmas stories for children. I give Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas ****.
June 3, 2010
This isn't your father's Disney. The original Disney franchise players now reside in the Land Where Everyone is Nice, preschool toons rendered in kiddie-grade Pixarish 3D. Mickey always was a little wimpy but even Donald has been completely Dippified with the Evil Daisy Duck pussywhipping him at every opportunity. He was a WWII hero for chrissakes, selling War Bonds to defeat Der Fuhrer. Goofy, who was in some very funny sports cartoons (usually a whole bunch of Goofys vs. a bunch of other Goofys), has become a caricature of himself and his goofiness has been choreographed without a shred of humor. Huey Dewey & Louie can't stay conniving for more than 30 seconds without guilt spoiling it all, while Pluto would be better off on Animal Control's 3 Day Plan. Its not pretty, what they've done to these old Toons.

The only way to reclaim my interest after this would be Donald doing his popular 'Who's Your Daddy?' with Daisy sparking his enthusiasm. I'd like to see someone with a duckbill pull that off :eek: They could've made it an Easter egg, being ducks after all. I can give this one a 6 because kids like it. They don't know any better.
No review available.
½ June 3, 2010
i may have hated the three musketeers but when i saw this i thought: im gonna torture myself again! its gonna be horrible, dull, boring and all that nonsense, but... it was enjoyable to watch! the animation is nice, the humor isn't random anymore, it has a creative story and its just... charming! this film was WAY better than the three musketeers. but the story can be a little bit dissapointing. its not the best mickey film, but its still awesome. bottomline: this film was actually pretty good.
January 23, 2010
direct to video crap
January 14, 2010
sure to become a Christmas classic.This dvd is a must for Christmas
December 24, 2009
It didn't really have the charm of the first one in my opinion and the animation was kind of weird to me