Mickey's Christmas Carol Reviews

• Dec 24, 2018

One of the best retellings of this classic tales. It's a lot shorter than most versions, but it tells the story efficiently and effectively. A must see classic.

• Nov 11, 2018

Undoubtedly, this is the best short that Disney has ever done and one of the best Christmas classics that everyone should watch at least once. The story is simply fantastic, the incarnation of the characters is very good, the animation is very good and could continue, but everything in this short is good. Highly recommend.

• Sep 14, 2018

It's one of the best short films of all time. It's cute, it's funny, it's loving, and, most of all, it's sincere in its expression of everything that's good about both A Christmas Carol and the Christmas season.

• Jun 09, 2018

Classic movie show kids

Classic movie show kids

• Feb 02, 2018

Classic movie great to enjoy! So I know a lot of people that are interested in this movie I would hear people talk about it all the time

• Dec 02, 2017

Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge is brilliant!

Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge is brilliant!

• Oct 22, 2017

Is a MUST watch at Christmastime for me.

Is a MUST watch at Christmastime for me.

• Jan 07, 2017

I gotta admit, I'm tired of this story. I just want one Christmas to go by without me having to watch a version of this. I reckon I must have watched at least 3 this Christmas just gone. So, if you have to watch one, watch this one. It's good and it's only about 30 minutes long.

• Dec 26, 2016

A childhood favorite!

A childhood favorite!

• Dec 10, 2016

Great Christmas classic Disney animated!

Great Christmas classic Disney animated!