Mickey's Magical Christmas - Snowed in at the House of Mouse Reviews

• Nov 04, 2017

Enjoyable Christmas movie for your kids they will really like it I would guarantee that so now is your chance to see what Mickey Mouse is up to

• Jul 30, 2017

Gathering together all of Disney's colorful roster for Christmas is a smart and sweet idea. Thankfully it works really well.

• Jul 16, 2017

A good Christmas movie for kids or watch it any time a good movie for kids to enjoy!!

• Jun 10, 2016

A good Christmas movies for kids or watch it any time a good movie for kids to enjoy!!

• Jun 02, 2015

The greatest character ever

The greatest character ever

• Dec 15, 2014

As a Disney geek, seeing all the movie and cartoon characters together in one place is undeniably great...I just wish it wasn't so poorly animated and lazily written. While the individual, break-away segments are good Disney fun (especially the perennial classic "Mickey's Christmas Carol"), the framing pretty awful...full of disingenuous corn.

• Dec 13, 2014

Ok disney Christmas movie, good for kids but not for anybody else. Ok

Ok disney Christmas movie, good for kids but not for anybody else. Ok

• Nov 20, 2014

Very bland and stupid and half it's time is just Mickey's Christmas Carol.

Very bland and stupid and half it's time is just Mickey's Christmas Carol.

• Nov 02, 2014

First off, let me just say that I HATE the house of mouse. It's idiotic and bland and they have cartoons that seemed to be aimed more towards adults. This movie is awful. The cartoons are forgetable, the storyline is a mess, and the only reason this film actually deserves half a star is that it played Mickey's christmas carol at the end. If you want watch a good disney classic, just watch watch that. And trust me it is NOT worth sitting there for 45 minutes just to see it.

• Sep 24, 2014